Wednesday, April 23, 2014

All pink



I'm finally back after a long weekend in Tuscany. Have you seen the pictures from the circus party in IG?? soooo lovely, I loved all the details, the wonderful cakes, everything! I think today's outfit would have been more adequate for such a party!!!
Today I am showing you a more eclectic outfit, which I personally love hehe I love pale pink and love paillettes so what more could I ask for??
I am wearing a pale pvc skirt with a pencil shape, so original heheh I got it from OMG Fashion (love the name hahaha) and a pink crop top full of paillettes soooo shiny from Lashes of London.
As I could not forget my sunglasses I choose this pinks ones from Zero UV hehe alllllllllllllllll pink!
Would you wear such outfit? I personally love it to go to a show, a party or a club!
xxx

Ya estoy de vuelta después de un largo fin de semana en la Toscana. ¿Habeis visto las fotos de la fiesta del circo en IG? queeee chulooo, me encantaron todos los detalles, los pasteles, todo! Creo que el outfit de hoy habría sido más adecuado para la fiesta! 
Hoy os muestro un outfit más ecléctico, que personalmente me encanta jeje me encantan el rosa pálido y las lentejuelas ¿qué más puedo pedir? 
La falda es de pvc  de color rosa pálido y super ajustada, muy original! es de OMG Fashion (me encanta el nombre jajaja) y llevo un crop top  tambien de color rosa lleno de lentejuelas taaaan super brillante de Lashes of London
Obviamente no podía olvidarme de mis gafas de sol a conjunto de Zero UV hehe tooooodo rosa! 
¿Os pondriais este outfit? Personalmente me encanta para ir a un espectáculo, una fiesta o a bailar! 
xxx














I was wearing:
Skirt/Falda.- Omg Fashion (here)
Crop Top.- Lashes of London (here)
Sunglasses/Gafas de sol.- Zero Uv
Heels/Tacones.- H&M


Lively little zebra for any style you like:  www.romwe.com/romwe-sexy-little-zebra-leggings-p-83911.html
My lovely fans, inner coupon for you10%offleggings 
Save another 10% for the leggings on 24th April.


1 comment: