Friday, April 18, 2014

Riding around



For those who follow me via IG (@themidniteblues) you may already know that since 2 weeks I have a vintage bycicle and I am the happiest kid ever hehehe
It was sooo long since I rode last time a bycicle, and I really love it as it gives me sooo much freedom and I also excercise a bit :)
When I use it I tend to be dressed in a comfy way, but sometime I can do exceptions ;)
Like for my New Titis Clothing Melisa dress, so colorful and nice for the spring time I could not help it! You can find more models here!
xxx

Para aquellos que ya me siguen a través de IG (@ themidniteblues) ya sabéis que desde hace 2 semanas tengo una bicicleta vintage y soy la chica más feliz del mundo jejeje 
Hacía tantooo tiempo que no iba en bici, y realmente me encanta ya que me da mucha libertad y también hago un poco de ejercicio :) 
Cuando voy en bici normalmente voy vestida de manera cómoda, pero a veces hago alguna excepción ;) 
Como por ejemplo con mi nuevo vestido de Titis Clothing llamado Melisa, lleno de color y tan mono para esta primavera que no pude evitarlo! Podéis encontrar otros modelos aquí
xxx










I was wearing:
Dress/ Vestido.- Titis Clothing (here)
Jacket/Cazadora.- Mango
Heels/Tacones.- Bimba y Lola
Bag/Bolso.- Dior

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress. Love the colors and the collar.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete