Sunday, February 9, 2014

Draper dress



Sunday post!!! Here I come with a second post from Barcelona! And with some bad news...remember I was going crazy about my camera lense?? I have taken it to Sony and they have to repair it,,, tha'ts ok but.. it will take at least 25 days!! OMG!!! What kind of pics will I do for one month?? I'm so sad :(
Hope I can do some decent pics today :)
Happy Sunday!!
xxx

Post dominguero!!! Aquí vengo con el segundo post de Barcelona! Y con algunas malas noticias...os acordáis que os comenté que tenia algunos problemas con el objetivo de mi cámara de fotos?? Pues lo he llevado a Sony y si.. la tienen que reparar.. guay,,pero les llevará mínimo unos 25 dias!! JOooolin!! A ver que fotos hago durante este mes?? que rollo :(
Espero poder hacer algunas fotos decentes hoy :)
Feliz Domingo!!
xxx











I was wearing:
Jumper/Jersey.- Mango
Dress/vestido.- Zara
Boots/botas.- Mango
Bag/bolso.- Chanel 2.5.5



3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love all the textured details, very pretty:)

    Take care,
    Daniella xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very chic skirt and boots!! love your sweater too!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete