Wednesday, February 19, 2014

80s



It has been raining all weeks so taking pics has become Mission Impossible IV. Running out of home when the rain gives us a pause to take pics from my outfits.. just crazy and soooo freezing cold!!
I wore this outfit last Saturday when we went clubbing.. and had to take some pics of it...I went really overdressed to this place.. so although I love my outfit a felt a little bit.. too chic haha . We went to a really big disco with at least 5 different rooms playing different music and with the strangest mix of people, really crazy from 80 year old people to ones in their 18s hahah but it was really fun!

And there I was with my 80s inspired outfit, who cares?? I love this sequin dress from Lashes of London, a new brand I have discovered which has all this lovely dresses and suits, sooo british!! I just love everything, go and find them here! My dress is just so bright and has this aztec pattern...just amazing :)
To finish my 80s outfit I added some black and golden heels, obviously, from Goddiva (I already showed you their spike heels some posts agos) which are just perfect and give the final touch to my dress!

Let me know what do you think!
Have a lovely day!
xxx

Pd. keep entering into my giveaway to win fantastic clothes!!

Ha estado lloviendo toda la semana por lo que hacer fotos se ha convertido en Misión Imposible IV . Saliendo pitando de casa cuando la lluvia nos da una pausa para hacer fotos de mis outfits .. una locura ademas de la congelación que sufro hehehe!
Me puse este outfit el sábado pasado cuando salí con unas amigas .. y obviamente tenia que enseñároslo... La verdad es que fui demasiado arreglada  .. así que aunque me encanta mi outfit me sentí un poco fuera de lugar.. demasiado elegante jaja. Fuimos a una discoteca muy grande con al menos 5 salas diferentes con diferentes tipos de música y  con todo tipo de gente, una mezcla super rara , una locura, desde gente de 80 años a niños de 18 años hahah pero fue muy divertido!

Y allí estaba yo con mi outfit ochentero , a quién le importa ? Me encanta este vestido de lentejuelas de Lashes of London, una nueva marca que he descubierto que tiene vestidos y trajes preciosos , muuuy británicos! Me encanta todo, ya veréis echad un vistazo! Mi vestido es tan brillante y tiene un estampado azteca monisimo ... simplemente increíble :)
Para terminar mi outfit ochentero obviamente no podían faltar unos tacones negros y dorados , de Goddiva (Hace algunos días ya os  enseñé unos de la misma marca con pinchos) y que dan el toque final a mi conjunto!

Ya me diréis qué os parece !
Que tengáis muy buen día !

Pd. Acordaos de seguir participando en mi sorteo de ropa aquí!
















I was wearing:
Dress/Vestido.- Lashes of London (here)
Heels/Tacones.- Goddiva (here)
Fur.- Vintage


Dating with spring, all best-sellers for you!
Over 100 styles, up to 40% off
Start from $4.99
Time: 2/18/2014 ---2/23/2014


4 comments: