Sunday, September 23, 2012

Train Tracks



These pics were taken during mi trip to Perú, more exactly  in Aguas Calientes, but I have also been using these look these days in Barcelona. I was playing around the train tracks while waiting for our Orient Express to come when a boy came to show me a humming bird and let me have it for a while in my hands. The bad news are that I couldn't take a pic although it was a great expirience.
However, if you ever decide to travel to Perú you must remember that the wearther is changing continously. First ours in the morning and last in the afternoon it is much cooler than during the heat ours that are very hot.  Anyway, you must take into account  that northen hemisphere summer is the southern winter eventhough it's milder than spanish kind of winter. I also included some great dishes of the peruvian cuisine that you can taste all over the country (ex. Alpaca).

Estas fotos son del viaje a Perú, concretamente de Aguas Calientes,  pero es un conjunto que estoy usando bastante estos días también en Barcelona. Estaba jugando entre las vías del tren haciendo fotos mientras esperábamos a que llegase nuestro Orient Express cuando se acercó a mí un niño con un colibrí y me lo dejó coger entre las manos. La pena es que justo de eso no hay foto pero fue una pasada.
En cualquier caso, sialguna vez pensais ir a Perú tened en cuenta al hace la maleta que el tiempo cambia bruscamente y que las primeras horas de la mañana y las últimas de la tarde son muchísimo más frías que las horas centrales del día cuando hace mucho calor. Además está el hecho de que el verano del hemisferio norte es el invierno del hemisferio sur aunque este sea mucho más suave que el español. Finalmente os he añadido algunos platos de gastronomía típica peruana para que veais lo bien que se come (como este de alpaca).














blazer.- zara
tee/ camiseta.- mango?
jeans.- zara
sneakers/ deportivas.- all star
bag/ bolso.- Beatriz Furest

11 comments:

  1. wow,beautiful photos! i really love the place and you look so amazing :)

    hope you have a fab day hun!
    all my love, Christine. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing photos sweetie! Love this! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos, and I like your outfit. So comfy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    Amazing photo :) you have a great blog
    Of course we an follow each other, I'm following

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures. Great view, the food looks so good and your outfit is cute :)

    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics!Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you now. I hope you follow me too.

    xoxo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful place, your photos and your outfit! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning backdrop!

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, awesome photos! loved the bracelets. would you like to follow each other, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiii!of course I would like to follow each other's blog!i follow you too!i like vwr much your blog!it rocks!i hope you follow me back soon :)

    kisses
    http://lizavel.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete