Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rosa rosae


Hi everyone!
How are you doing??
I have been a little bit sick this weekend, however yesterday I felt better, and decided to go for a walk and breathe some fresh air!
I nearly forgot I had this pink skirt! I bought it this summer in Peru, where they use it under their skirts to give them volume! The colors were so amazing I wanted to buy each model. (damn baggage restrictions!!)
Finally I decided to take with me the pink one, what do you think? Do you like How I styled it?
xxx

Hola a todos!
Cómo habéis empezado la semana??
Yo he estado un poco enferma este fin de semana, pero ayer ya me sentí un poco mejor, y decidí ir a dar un paseo y respirar un poco de aire fresco!
Ya casi me había olvidado de que tenía esta falda rosa!, La compré este verano en Perú, allí las usan debajo de sus faldas para darles volumen! Las hay en todo tipo de colores, tan bonitos que me las quería comprar todas (malditas restricciones d epeso!)
Finalmente me llevé esta rosa, ¿qué os parece? ¿os gusta la combinación?
xxx










coat/ abrigo.- zara
jumper/ jersey.- massimo dutti
skirt/ falda.- bought in Perú
foulard.- louis vuitton
booties/ botines.- topshop
bag/ bolso.- devota&lomba
sunnies/ gafas de sol.- oakley

8 comments:

  1. I love your preppy look
    nice scarf
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt!!!
    xx
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un outfit genial!!! el abrigo es monisimo!!
    besos desde http://tuamadridyyoasantander.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink skirt is amazing! I really love how you styled it with the neutral colours and the classic pieces!!! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermoso outfit, no sabria que elegir me encanta todo.
    Martha Zuñiga
    www.suenosycaramelosstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is skirt is sooo cute! Love it!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encanta la combinación,me parece super elegante,es cierto que la falda es una preciosidad!me gusta mucho tu estilo y tu blog.visita el mio cuando quieras!un besazo guapa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely coat! I like so much your outfit! It's so stylish!

    ReplyDelete