Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Xmas!!!


Finally this was the dress I decided to wear for Christmas eve! do you like it? I think Mango is really doing very weel on its new collection, I love all their pieces!! I was looking for this dress for a while until I finally found it the day befre xmas on the mannequin! I firstly combined it with high heels but then on my way to my family's house I decided to wear my brogues (which I'm in love with) to be more comfortable, pretty english don't you think?
And now I  must prepare everything for new eve! At least I already have my outfit ready!! What are you up to for new year's eve?
Xxxx
Finalmente este es el vestido que me puse para la nochebuena! Os gusta? Creo que Mango esta haciendo muy buenas colecciones últimamente  es que me gustan todas las prendas!Estuve buscando durante bastante tiempo este vestido y al final lo encontré un día antes de Navidad en el maniquí de la tienda!
Al principio lo combiné con unos buenos tacones pero luego de camino a casa de mi familia decidí ponerme mis brogues (de las que estoy enamoradisima!!) para ir más cómoda, un estilo muy inglés verdad?
Cómo vais a pasar vosotros la noche vieja??
Y ahora a preparar todo para noche vieja, menos mal que ya tengo mi outfit preparado!
xxx













dress, coat and brogues/ vestido, abrigo y brogues.- mango
hat/ sombrero.- vintage mum

12 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!amazing dress and shoes.you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!!!You look stunning honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you look sooo chic!! Merry Christmas :)

    Take care,

    Daniella x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit from the hat to the shoes!! You look amazing
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estas increible!!!!! el vestido es precioso y las fotos espectaculares

    Besitos y feliz navidad

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry babe, I'm already following too
    :P

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preciosa y perfecta con este vestido, de 10 ;)
    Un besazo y felices fiestas

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great xmas!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me gusta muchísmo!! Y mejor con ese cambio de calzado!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your stale,is great :)With best wishes :) Chic
    Zocha-Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your looks! like your blog! i'm following u on bloglovin for all the news! maybe u cand follow me! kisse
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Mango lately too! This look rocks ;) Thanks also for your comment on my blog, and to answer your question-> Yes I would love to follow each other! I am following you on Bloglovin... Are you on Facebook also?


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete