Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Vintage jumper





Hi everyone! Today some quick pics from my place at Bologna. Well it's not really my place but the surroundings, because my home is too messy still to do some decent pictures hehehe
Bologna counts with lots of different vintage markets, in which I spend most of my free time! Last day I bought this 80's jumper, like ir or hate it?
xxx

Hola a todos! Hoy os dejo unas fotos de mi casa en Bologna. Bueno no es exactamente mi casa, pero las calles alrededor de ella, ya que mi casa sigue un poco patas arriba aún como para hacer fotos jejej
Bologna está llena de mercadillos vintage, en los que me puedo pasar mil horas!! El otro día me compré este jersey ochentero, que os parece?
xxx











I was wearing:

Jumper/jersey.- Vintage
Skirt/falda.- H&m
Boots/botas.- Zara
Coat/abrigo.- Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. You look great sweetie, I love your coat! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow looks so beautiful, lovely outfit, the shades of blue are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stylish
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola wapa ! yo tambien te sigo , me encantan tus botas ! son de temporada ?

    tengo unas parecidas, pero de hace años y me siguen gustando

    bss

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit and yes. I wiuld like to follow each othe via bloglovin. I am followinh you now. I am num 168. Now your turn. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete