Monday, December 30, 2013

British



I had this Sheinside Hounds-tooth dress in my wardrobe for a long time, and never knew how to combine it until I came to Barcelona and saw this wonderful ballerinas from my mum, and got inspired heheh and decided to do do a  British inspired outfit for the day.
I love this kind of style but it is not that easy to achieve. What do you think?
And now is time for NYE and I have lots of things to do; pics, hairdresser, organize were to go and then I am leaving on the 1st January at 10 am back home!!! Tough days...
xxx

Tenía este vestido de Pata de gallo de Sheinside desde hace algún tiempo en mi armario y nunca sabía con qué combinarlo hasta que llegué a Barcelona y vi estas preciosas bailarinas de mi madre, y me inspiré haha y decidí llevar un outfit de estilo British.
Me encanta este estilo pero no es fácil de conseguir. Qué os parece?
Y ahora es hora de preparar la noche de fin de año y tengo mil cosas que hacer; fotos, ir a la peluquería, organizar a dónde ir y encima me voy para Italia ya el 1 de Enero a las 10 am!! Qué días más duros...
xxx












I was wearing:

Dress/vestido.- Sheinside (here)
Blazer.- Zara
Ballerinas.- Zara
Bag/bolso.- Uterque (here)

2014 First Big Sale! Over 1000 winter styles!
Up to 70% off!
Large amount of Spring new styles are coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. Que guapisima, me encanta el vestido !
    Que tengas una feliz entrada en el Año Nuevo !
    Besos

    XX Luba

    El ultimo look working del año, entre casual y elegante, hoy en
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic sweetie! This outfit definitely has a British feel to it. I love the prints and all the wonderful details you've added to the look :)

    Take care and have a happy new year,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is too fab. love the blazer too!

    New post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan los zapatos! Y encantada que vengas a Italia, espero que te lo pases bien! Feliz año!
    Stream of Consciousness
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta el vestido!!

    Besos y feliz año

    New post: www.pourquoimoi.es

    ReplyDelete