Friday, December 27, 2013

Jacquard



Good morning!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of love and lovely presents haha and now its time to prepare for NYE yuhuuuu can't wait, although I have my flight at 10 a.m in the morning, I'm not so enthusiast about this...
Today I am showing you some pics taken yesterday wearing a simple elegant outfit to meet some friends, and a very curly messy hair thanks to the constant air.... Moreover I will be finally going to the hairdresser on the 31st I really need it!!
I was wearing two new pieces, firstly, I am sure you have noticed it, my new Jacquard midi skirt from Front Row shop. As you know I adore this online shop because it has different and original things, not the usual things you keep seeing in all online shops. I got once a plaid skirt from them and now I could not resist to another skirt, really different, asymmetric and with contrast trim, just the perfect skirt for me :) 
I decided to combine it with a new Zara jumper, and my new Black leather bag from Uterque, really ladylike heheh
And for today that's it as I am leaving to the Hammam yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for a relaxing bath of cold and warm water and a body massage , love being on vacation!!!

Buenos días ! Espero que hayais tenido unas maravillosas Navidades con mucho amor y muchos regalos jaja y ahora es el momento de prepararse para la Noche de Fin de Año yuhuuuu qué ganas, aunque tengo mi vuelo a las 10 de la mañana ,eso ya no me gusta tanto ...
Hoy os enseño algunas fotos de  con un outfit bastante chic que me puse para ver a unos amigos y con mi pelo super rizado y encrespado gracias al aire que hace estos días .... Menos mal que finalmente podré ir a la pelu el 31 realmente lo necesito !
En este look llevo dos prendas nuevas, en primer lugar , la habréis visto ya, mi  falda nueva de Jacquard de Front Row Shop. Como ya sabéis  me encanta esta tienda online , ya que tienen cosas muy diferentes y originales, no como las demás tiendas online que siempre tienen lo mismo . Hace algunos meses me compré una falda a cuadros de esta marca y ahora no me he podido resistir a otra falda, muy diferente, asimétrica y con contraste en negro, perfecta para mí :)
Decidí combinarla con un nuevo jersey de Zara, y mi nuevo bolso de cuero negro de Uterque , heheh muy ladylike
Y por hoy eso es todo, ya que me voy al Hammam  yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ha hacer baños relajantes de agua fría y caliente y un masaje corporal , como me gusta estar de vacaciones !












I was wearing:
Skirt/Falda.- Front Row Shop (here)
Jumper/jersey.- Zara
Bag/Bolso.- Uterque
Heels/tacones.- Zara

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that skirt is amaaazing.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta la falda, es súper original!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055/trendencies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas sweetie! You look amazing, I just love the colour and structure of your skirt :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt and you look so stylish!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta la falda, es súper original

    ReplyDelete