Friday, August 31, 2012

Airport Look


Just arrived from Peru and this was my airport look. I was really tired but Connie insisted on taking me some pics! For long flights harem pants are the best choice as they are comfy but cover all the legs (necessary as the aircon is to cold). Sneakers or flats are also a must for me to move around easily through the terminals and a big shopping bag where you can put inside everything you need: camera included! What do you use?

Ya he llegado de Perú. A pesar de las interminables horas de vuelo Connie insistió en sacar algunas fotos del look. Para vuelos transoceánicos mi mejor opción son unos pantalones harem que además de cómodos son lasrgos y me tapan del aire acondicionado que ponen a todo trapo. También suelo usar deportivas o bailarinas para moverme cómodamente por las terminales y un shopping bag en el que quepa todo y más, incluida la cámara de fotos! Y vosotras?










hat/ sombrero.- panamá
tank top/ camiseta tirantes.- topshop
harem pants/ pantalones harem.- zara
sneakers/ deportivas.- allstar
shopping bag/ bolso.- LV
sunnies/ gafas de sol.- clubmaster

12 comments:

  1. muy guapa , las convers y el shoping le han dado el toque perfecto al look , un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always chose something comfortable as well for a flight and flat shoes are a must for me!
    Loved your harem pants!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Nice, comfy outfit and Peru :) how's nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this look for airports, or wherever! So cute. I'm usually in comfy pants too, sometimes leggings, and sometimes boyfriend jeans. I will definately give harem pants a try. I don't usualy wear tennis shoes, as the laces take a little longer to take off and put on. I'm usually in comfy wedges that have no buckles and slip off foe an easy time through airport security.

    Happy Travels!

    XOXO

    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:

    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this look. It's perfect for the airport and being comfortable during your flight.

    http://thelittletexan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. clever choice of outfit for the flight! You look gorgeous as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look chic but comfortable! Perfect to travel!
    By the way, Love the print of this trousers!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great and comfy outfit, love the Trousers! :)
    kiss<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those harem pants are extremely cute with the sneakers, looove!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so great! Wonderful styling!

    ReplyDelete