Friday, August 10, 2012

Fluo & Nude


I'ts been this summer trend and I've tried different options such as this and this.
And you? And nude is only possible to wear it when you are suntanned: the more the better!

Ha sido la tendencia del verano y yo la he experimentado de diferentes formas como esta y esta. Y vosotras? En cuanto al vestido nude sólo es posible llevarlo cuando estas algo morena y cuanto más mejor!












dress/vestido.- american apparel
heels/tacones.- zara
earrings/pendientes.- hm

10 comments:

  1. Wow great outfit and super positive photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pero que guapisima! Yo tambien tengo esas sandalias y me chiflan y con el vestido nude quedan de infarto! Menudo tipazo!
    Pasa buen fin de!
    xoxo

    eri
    tissuesandfeelings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!Love your earrings and shoes!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta! con esos color neón!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING look! i LOVE all your neon. LOVE your blog. I'm a new fan!

    This outfit would be PERFECT for the NEON link-up I'm hosting! It's my first time hosting a link-up, and I hope you stop by!

    DOUBLE DOG DARE Fashion Link Up: Summer of NEON! Win a PRIZE!


    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaja crazy photos but I like your shoes - yellow neon <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cool look dear! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit :)
    love it all :)
    beautiful :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete