Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pin Up Housewife



Hi everybody!!
I’m happyto get back to real life and be connected to the world thanks to internet! OMGit is so hard to live nowadays without technologies around!
Last week Ireceived this super cozy suit thanks to DinoDirect isn’t it lovely?
It is anideal outfit for summer as it is really fresh and the floral details just matchperfectly with the season! I wanted to give the look a 50's look, I adore it!
I havealready ordered some more things from their web hehehe as you will see you can find reallytrendy pieces to such low prices!!! Don’t lose your opportunity!!
For me hotsummer holidays are over now, as in 1 week I will be leaving for a summer tripto Peru, and the weather won’t be as nice as here, however I am really willingto visit this country which is completely new for me! Someone has been there?
But, beforeleaving I will post some pictures of my fantastic days at the Costa Brava!
Stay tunned!!

Hola a todos!
Menos mal que ya he vuelto a la vida real y vuelvo a estarconectada con el mundo gracias a Internet! Dios mio!! Es tan difícil vivir hoyen día sin tecnología!
La semana pasada recibí este precioso conjunto gracias gracias a DinoDirect no os parece muy mono?
Es un outfit idealpara el verano ya que es realmente fresco y los detalles florales que sonperfectos para el verano! He querido dar al look un toque cincuentera y me encanta!
Ya he pedido algunas cosas más de su web jejeje como veréisse pueden encontrar piezas super trendy a precios muy bajos! No dejes pasar la oportunidad!
Bueno, a mi ya se me han acabado los calurosos días deverano, pues en una semana me voy rumboa Perú, y el clima no será tan cálido como aquí, sin embargo estoy muy contentade poder visitar este país, que escompletamente nuevo para mí! alguien ha estado???
Pero, antes de irme os voy a enseñar algunas fotos de mis fantásticos días en laCosta Brava! Estad atentos!! 















I was waring:
Suit.- DinoDirect
sunnies/gafas de sol.- Tom Ford
Pink heels/ tacones rosas.- Miss Sixty

10 comments:

  1. me encanta este look..
    muy brasileña! jajaja
    besos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog,if you want come to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta ese conjunto floral!!tiene un rollito vintage que me encanta ;) No estuve en Perú, pero seguro que es precioso (por allí anda el Machu Picchu si no me equivoco...y debe ser impresionante!)Disfruta!

    Mens sana in corpore fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely very nice in that 50's inspired outfit and your blog is really nice!!!! Wanna follow each other via GFC?
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this!!! Amazing pictures and gorgeous look, loving the retro tones! :0

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this. It's so CRAZY cool!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mucchas gracias por visitar mi blog y seguirme. Yo tb te sigo. Me encanta tú look. Un beso guapa.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete