Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Print



I wanted to do a quick post before leaving to Madrid, because I don't know when I will be able to post there... I think I am going to be all day working!!!
These pics were taken when I believed spring was already here haha and the sun was shining :)
I always walk by this street and think how lovely this trees are, so on Sunday I decided to take some pics there, and this is the result!
I am wearing a zebra print dress with transparencies (again :) ) from Little Mistress which is an online web full of wonderful dresses. I adore this one, although I made a mistake when choosing the size because it was too big for me, but the belt solved everything :)
Obviously I am wearing a pair of Sunglass Junkie sunnies  hehe as usual :) I love them too much!
Whenever I see these pics I think I should run to sunbath a little bit... OMG I am soooo pale.... I just can't wait to get a little bit of tan!!
xxx
Hoy un post rápido antes de irme a Madrid, porque la verdad es que no sé cuándo voy a poder volver a publicar... Creo que voy a estar todo el día trabajando! 
Hice estas fotos cuando ya pensaba que la primavera había llegado  jaja y hacia sol :) 
Siempre paso esta calle y me quedo mirando estos árboles que tienen un color preciosos, así que el domingo quise hacer algunas fotos aquí, y este es el resultado! 
Llevo mi nuevo vestido de cebra con transparencias (otra vez :)) de Little Mistress que es una tienda online de Uk que está llena de vestidos maravillosos. Me encanta el mio, aunque me equivoqué al elegir la talla, y es demasiado grande, pero el cinturón lo arregla todo :) 
Obviamente llevo un par de gafas de sol de Sunglass Junkie como siempre hehe :) me gustan tanto! 
Cada vez que veo estas fotos me entran ganas de salir corriendo a tomar el sol... estoy taaaan pálida .... Qué ganas de estar morena! 
xxx











I was wearing:
Dress/vestido.- Little Mistress (here)
Clutch.- Vintage
Heels/Tacones.- Zara
Sunnies/gafas de sol.- Sunglass Junkie (here)
Jacket/Chaqueta.- Zara

4 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, this outfit is so pretty, I love the dress!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so pretty. Love the print of your dress and it looks so chic with the navy cardigan and tanned belt :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me chifla el vestido! estas muy guapa, y la manera de combinarlo... genial!!.

    Besos
    http://www.lifestylebyelebe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy original el corte del vestido al cuello y muy elegante!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete