Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekend shopping!




Before leaving for the weekend to Rome I wanted to give you some good news!! As I normally do my shopping during the weekend I have created a wishlist with my favourite items from InLovewithFashion!!
I love this brand specially for their neutral tones and simple shapes :) I have created this outfit whith all the pieces I would love to buy, and if you like them too or like other pieces from their web, today is your lucky day as you can have a 20% discount using the following code: Mercedes20
Hope you enjoy it!! :)

Antes de irme a Roma  para pasar el finde os voy a dar una buena noticia! Yo normalmente hago compras durante el fin de semana por eso he creado una wishlist con mis artículos favoritos de InLovewithFashion
Me encanta esta marca especialmente por sus tonos neutros y  sus cortes :) He creado este outfit con todas los artículos que me encantaría comprarme, y si a vosotros también os gustan, u os gustan otras cosas de su web, hoy es vuestro día de suerte ya que podéis comprar con un 20% de descuento utilizando el siguiente código: Mercedes20 
Espero que lo disfruteís! :)





Black quilted square bag with golden chain here
Bolso negro acolchado con cadena dorada aquí



 Black t-shirt I woke up like this here
Camiseta negra I woke up like this here


Black and White Gingham sleeveless Boyfriend Jacket here
Chaqueta boyfriend sin mangas en blanco y negro aquí


Ivory wrap skirt here
Falda pareo color marfil aquí

1 comment: