Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Eiffel Tower Kenzo jumper thanks to Chicnova!



Finally I have it!! Thaks so much to Chicnova I have my so beloved Kenzo jumper. Yesss I am sure you have seen it lots of times since Rihanna wore it, and I also want it to be mine! love the colors and the retro style don't you? And it is so easy to combine. I decided to wear it with a comfy outfit, using my two layer Zara skirt and my neon Nikes, what do you think about the combination?
Personally I found it risky but at the end I loved it!
You can fin the Tour Eiffel Kezno jumper here for a very reasonable price.
These pics were taken at my new flat in Bolonia, I know you can only see a white wall and my Cactus (which i find soooo nice) hehe

Happy Thursday!!
xxx


Por fin ya es mio!! Gracias a Chicnova ya tengo mi tan querido y esperado jersey Kenzo. Siii estoy segura que ya lo habréis visto varias veces desde que Rihanna se lo puso, y yo también lo quise desde ese momento! Me encantan los colores y el estilo retro, no? Ademas es super fácil de combinar. Yo decidí ponérmelo con un outfit cómodo  combinándolo con mi falda doble capa de Zara y con mis Nike neon, que os parece?
Al principio me pareció demasiado arriesgado pero luego me ha encantado!
Podéis encontrar el jersey de la Torre Eiffel aqui por un precio super conveniente!
Estas fotos las hice en mi nuevo piso en Bolonia, se que solo se ve una pared blanca y un cactus (que por cierto me encantaaaa) jeje

Feliz Martes!!
xxx





























sweater.- Chicnova
skirt/ falda.- zara
sneakers/ deportivas.- nike

12 comments:

  1. That jumper is really wow. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This black outfit is great and when you added this snickers - perfect. This sweater is great with this maxi skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta!!! Aún no lo tengo y ya he pensado mil combinaciones! como has dicho es muy fácil de combinar y puedes crear muchos outfits jugando un poco con las prendas!!
    Gracias por el dato de donde poder comprarlo! ;)

    Muacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantaaa!Es la primera vez que veo ese modelo, porque el que veo siempre es ese verde.
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that jumper is super cool

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta la sudadera y las zapatillas también!!
    un beso y gracias por pasarte por mi blog!

    http://elblogdelaurel.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy original tu combinación. Arriesgada lo es, pero casa muy bien.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic pics :)
    You are very beautiful girl !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Queda genial con las Nike! Voy a echar un ojo :)
    En Distinct estamos de sorteo, por si te apetece echar un ojo: http://distinctbyandrea.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/always-love-and-firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. DAMN YOU'RE SO SEXY AND HOOOOOOT LADY, I LOVE YOU'RE ALL BLACK LOOK WITH SOCKLESS NIKES, SO FUCKIN' AMAZING, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXPLOOOOOOOOODE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete