Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm so 60s lately...


Hi everyone! I am back from my trip to Istanbul, such a nice city! I will post some pictures soon! it will be funny as I had anticipated you I was going all alone, so taking pictures from yourself when you are alone is quite a thread...OMG i hate it!! How do you do it???

For today I am posting my yesterday look, so 60s! I am very 60s lately I dont know why but I have all the time this kind of inspiration, and just love it more and more everyday!
I was feeling of wearing my extra large flared jeans  from mango, which I have to wear with really high heels not to step on them hehe I bought them some time ago on mango outlet (where i find really nice things) and just find them sooo nice, and they make you feel as you had 2 meteres long legs hehe what do you think about flared jeans? do you think we can still wear them or is a clue-less thing?

To conclude with this outfit I just want to let you notice the details which for me are so important.. a hard white clutch bought at a Vintage market in Bolonia when I was doing my erasmus (lovely time!!!!), a minusey jumper, and my dad's Ray Ban sunglasses! They just make the outfit perfect!
Join my Facebook page if oyu feel like it here!!!
xxx

Hola a todos!! Ya he vuelto de Estambul, una ciudad preciosa! Pronto publicaré algunas fotos! será un poco raro porque como ya os dije fui sola, y hacerse fotos de una misma sola es todo un reto...madre mía lo odio!! como lo hacéis vosotros??

Hoy os dejo con un post de mi look de ayer, super sesentero! Últimamente estoy muy sesentera, no sé porque pero toda mi inspiración es de los anyos 60 y cada día me gusta más y más!
Me apetecía mucho ponerme mis pantalones de mega campana de mango, con los que me he de poner unos tacones altísimos para no pisarlos, hehe .Los compré hace un tiempo ya en el outlet de mango (donde encuentro bastantes cosas chulas) y me encantan, te hacen sentir como si tuvieses piernas kilométricas ¿qué pensais vosotras de los pantalones campana? creeis que aún se pueden llevar o que están pasados de moda?

Me gustaría ademas que os fijaseis en los detalles del look, pues son tan importantes...un clutch blanco rígido que compré en un mercado Vintage en Bolonia cuando hice mi erasmus (que tiempos!!!!), un jersey de minusey,  y las Ray Ban's de mi padre. Todo hace el outfit perfecto!
Si os apetece haceros mi fan en Facebook clickando aqui!!
xxx












coat/ abrigo.- hm trend
jumper/ jersei.- minusey
jeans/ tejanos.- mango
clutch.- vintage
sunglasses/gafas de sol.- ray ban

12 comments:

  1. Nice coat!!

    http://elblogdelaurel.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing look, I love it!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/02/daily-looks8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice jeans. Have a great monday.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your top!!!


    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Este look es estupendo, me gusta mucho la combinación que has hecho de los pantalones acampanados con ese jersey dorado,
    pero sin duda lo que me enamora es ese abrigo color hueso.

    Visita nuestro blog http://elarmariocoqueto.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look! This pants fits you so good!!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this style looks great on you

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jeans is to-die-for! I love it! You paired it well with the Minusey sweater =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta el jersey! Buena combinacion..donde encuentro la marca en Madrid?
    XOXO Laura
    laurachimetto.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dear your look is great!!!1
    Kisses www.zocha-fashion.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete