Wednesday, February 27, 2013

First day in Turkey




Hi everyone! As I promised you I am up with some pictures of my trip to Istanbul. As you know I went alone so taking pictures of myself was quite a drama... I have been working hard so my Istanbul sightseeing was mainly from the cab window hehe so this is a snapshot from Istambul seen from 8 different cabs!!!
Here my travelling basics: ticket, identity card, my Game boy Iphone cover (love it!!), and obviously Coke ;)
When I travel (quite normal) I tend to wear a comfy outfit, mainly comfy shoes and big bag to keep all my things together, what better than my LV neverfull bag
I will give you some short discription fro my pics so you can have an idea of each picture!! Hope u like it guys!
xxxx

Hola a todos! Como os prometí hoy voy con unas fotos de mi viaje a Estambul. Como ya sabeis fui sola así que hacer fotos de mi misma fue algo difícil.. Trabajé muchísimo, así que se puede decir que hice turismo sentada desde mi taxi a través de la ventanilla, haha, así que os enseñoo un poco mi visión de Estambul desde 8 taxis diferentes hahaha!!
Aquí podeis ver mis básicos de viaje: mi ticket, mi dni, mi iphone con funda de game boy (me encanta!!), y obviamente Coke ;)
Cuando viajo (que es habitualmente) tiendo a ponerme ropa cómoda y sobretodo zapatos cómodos y un gran bolso para poner todas mis cosas, y que mejor que mi LV neverfull
Os voy a dejar con una pequeña descripción de las fotos para que os hagais una idea de cada una. Espero que os guste!!
xxx


LV neverfull bag


Me at one of the million taxis I took :)


Prepared for my meetings!



I was always received with a cup of tea and some pastries, yummy!!


Turkish sweets



My first chicken Kebap, really nice!

Chocolate bread for breakfast


Mosque view from my Taxi

Santa Sofia
Gran Baazar, typical gifts
Mac at Grand Baazar, incredible...no words!

7 comments:

  1. yep comfy outfit is the best, and nice pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta Estambul!! viví un año en Turquí y quede enamorada del país!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Yo viajo con el mismo bolso y funda de iPhone también! Espero que te lo pasaras genial por Turquía :)
    Te sigo y gracias por contestarme a lo del abrigo guapísima.

    Muacks!

    http://elordenparamidesorden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny post!
    hope you enjoyed it!
    xxx
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/02/2in1-my-outfits.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muchas gracias y muy bonito el post sobre Istanbul!
    www.laurachimetto.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me say this city look horrible:
    it seems all dirty, you know the atmosphere, all grey, old, decdent, slices of modernity attempts but extreme traditional people wearing like in Iraq as they are muslims too. Everytime happens to see this city i thank God is still not a european union member and hopefuly never will be.
    Can you imagine if Istanbul still breaths such a muslim old air, how the villages should be? I'm afraid even to imagine.
    Ester

    ReplyDelete