Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chic sport look! love it!


Hi  everyone!! How are you?? Today I am full of energy! Just waiting my holidays to start and to go to the beach, party around, and simply relax! J
I love this pictures, don’t you? I think that the combination between a sports t-shirt and neon heels I sooo nice, although it could seem weird at the first moment!
Moreover, I am happy too to show you this Interview we had for the new fashion community called Beinlook, really nice and full of interesting details, you can join them!!
Hope you like today’s post!!
 p. s I am still waiting for my friend to send me the pictures we took in Poland!
xxx

Hola a todos! ¿Cómo estáis? Hoy estoy super enérgica!! Ya me queda poco para mis vacaciones para ir a la playa, salir de fiesta , y simplemente relajarse! J
Me encantan estas fotos, ¿qué os parecen? Creo que la combinación entre una camiseta deportiva y zapatos neón es super chula, aunque en un principio podría parecer algo raro!
Por otra parte, estoy contenta de enseñaros la entrevista que hicimos para la nueva comunidad de moda llamada Beinlook, muy chula y llena de detalles interesantes, puedes unirte!
Espero que os guste el post!
p.d  todavía estoy esperando que mi amiga me envíe las fotos que hicimos en Polonia!

xxx















I was wearing:
Sport t-shirt/ camiseta de deporte.- H&M
Shorts.- Urban Outfitters
Neon heels/ Tacones neon.- Zara


21 comments:

  1. I'm an extreme fan of sporty+casual. It is for me an incredible combination not many can pull off. I think this outfit is one of your very best, like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look sweetie!! I want your top and I love how it looks with the classic denim shorts and those gorgeous eye catching neon shoes!!! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing sweater and color on your heels!! love the pictures!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning look and scenery !

    wanna follow on GFC and Bloglovin ?

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you're so beautiful here..
    I love this street style with cut shorts..
    kiss

    New post..
    http://elibiostyle.blogspot.it/2012/07/foulard-fantasy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! The sandals and YOUR LEGS WAUHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! The heels seem to bring out your tan, and I love the combination as well! Everything looks so professional, bravo to you!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, neon yellow shoes is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it! this outfit with neon shoes - amazing !:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great style
    i love the neon shoes
    so fashion
    !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this on Lookbook! Could not be more perfect!

    xx,
    H&H

    http://hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. woooow this is awesome!!!
    xxx
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing shoes! :D

    visit my blog if U have time :)

    http://llama-40-drama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encantan las fotos!!!La primera es realmente genial!Y tienes toda la razón: la mezcla realmente funciona!un besito

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im in love with this look! Great blog, keep it touch :)

    http://melissaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this shoes :)

    http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing shoes! Nice outfit!
    xoxo

    www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Amazing! Have the same pair of shoes and never had the idea to match it like that! It looks great!

    xoxo

    Julia from http://aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete