Monday, July 2, 2012

White Out


New week after an intense Sunday: sales and football! Both have been succesful and that cheers up anyone! Soon I will be wearing my new adquisitions although most of them were finally new season pieces! Does it happen to you too?

Nueva semana después de un domingo intenso: rebajas y fútbol! Suerte que las dos cosas han sido un éxito! Espero enseñaros pronto mis nuevas adquisiciones aunque la mayoría de las cosas que he comprado han acabado siendo nueva temporada! ¿No os suele pasar?












dress/ vestido.- topshop
bag/bolso.- chanel 2.55
heels/ tacones.- chanel

20 comments:

  1. It's a very sexy and classy look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty photos!!! Iove your dress!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress !! is so perfect !! :)

    kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! You look so pretty

    http://thelittletexan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice !
    I am now following you as well :)
    Kisses
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu look amazing in that dress

    www.brdge91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous dress! And I love the Chanel bag!!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress is perfect!
    I following you too ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, my dear!
    Great blog!
    I'm your new follower, please followe me back if you want <3

    http://vogueva.blogspot.comYou look stunning, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. monisimo ese vestido, tan elegante y minimalista , queda precioso!
    muy guapa besitos♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice dress honey!! You look stunning, my beautiful lady!!!I believe the place is totally har,onized with the touch of the dress!! Congrats!! I would love if you could tell me your opinion about my new shorts from Sugarlips!!
    Vivian
    http://partheod.blogspot.gr/2012/06/sugarlips.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me chifla el vestido!! Besos desde mynicestworld

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que guapa! Me encanta el look! Soy tan fan de los vestiditos blancos!
    Muacs!
    MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks fro visiting my blog! Following you too now!
    Love your outfit!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    www.chicallover.com

    ReplyDelete