Sunday, July 8, 2012

No pierdas tu lado sur


No soy andaluza ni creo que me confundan con una pero me encanta el "lado sur" de la vida, como dice el anuncio, y en general todo lo latino, lo racial y lo que implique disfrutar de la vida. ¿Qué tal la reinterpretación de la falda de volantes con un crop top?
P.S en breve estaré ya tranquila para poder contestar todos los mensajes!!!!

 I'm not from Andalucia and I bet noone can confuse me with one of them but I am in love with racial  and latin style and lifestyle and everyting that means being a life lover. What do you think about  typical ruffled skirt update with the crop top?
P.S soon will be back and able to answer all yous comments













skirt/ falda.- thrifted (encants)

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Que guapa estás! Me encanta esa falda y el espíritu alegre con el que lo complementas. Te favorece el color amarillo!

    M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!! I need this like of top, too;)

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo toda mi vida baile Sevillanas y rumbas.. Asique tng un monton de trajes y faldas Jaja. Te queda genial. Un beso!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy guapa!
    Yo sí soy andaluza, pero a veces quisiera no serlo porque nos toman como catetos.
    Un besito!<3
    http://wewalktorunways.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D CIAO!! Un post muy chulo! lastima que yo poco lado del sur tengo, pero tu estas monisiima. Yo me quedo por aqui porque me parece un blog muy interesante. Si quieres pasate por mi blog a ver si te gusta.un becione bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look on the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy guapa en las fotos y todo, pero eso no es EL LADO SUR.
    Y yo sí soy andaluza.
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!!! Please i invited you to my last post in www.lolianders.com, your comment is very important to the campaign "You'll die soon" all followers and comments you could win a symbolic prize for your blog! Thank You so much, Have a Great week!, Loli!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeahjjj amazing skirt !!! like your blog !!!
    would you like to follow each other !? let me know :)
    greetings
    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is amazing! Beautiful look!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...I really love your blog...sorry it took me a while to figure out how to follow..I love following you on chicisimo and now i follow you here and bloglovin too!You are an inspiration! xo sabbychic

    ReplyDelete