Thursday, July 12, 2012

I love lemon slush


Here I go today with a very fresh outfit!! Just love it!! What do you think?? Is the most comfortable outfit for a sunny day and with lemon slush even better!! J
I found this crop top some months ago in a second hand market in Bologna, for such a low price! And it fits me perfectly!!!
Stayed tuned to my blog, as I will be taking part at an event for The Brandery in a very nice and original show!! I am so excited! Are you going to The Brandery??

Xxx

Aquí os dejo hoy con un outfit super  fresco! Me encanta! ¿Qué pensáis? Es el outfit más cómodo para un día soleado y acompañado de un granizado de limón es incluso mejor!!
Encontré este crop top hace unos meses rebuscando en un mercado de segunda mano en Bolonia, y no me costó casi nada! Y además me queda como a medida!
Seguid atentos a mis próximos posts, ya que voy a participar en The Brandery en un show muy bonito y original! Estoy tan emocionada! ¿Estaréis por The Brandery?



Ah!! y no os olvidéis de seguir participando en mi concurso de cremas faciales con mi cara!! J
Tenéis tiempo hasta el 16 de julio!!!

xxx












top.-thrifted bologna
skirt/ falda.- zara
bag/bolso.- chanel
wedges/ cuñas.- castañer

11 comments:

  1. Super, can't wait for The Brandery, awesome top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great skirt and sunglasses!! love your striped top and polka dot wedges!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola! Acabo de descubrir tu blog! La verdad es que me ha encantado el outfit!!! Te sigo en GFC! Si quieres puedes seguirme también!!

    un saludo!

    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! Perfect outfit choice! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Este año no he podido ir :(
    A mi también me encanta el granizado de limón!!
    Un besazo!
    Cutting Edge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta el blog!! Gracias por darnos un chic en chicisimo...No te conocía pero ahora ya te tenemos fichada! Ya tienes una follower más del blog!
    si quieres pásate por el nuestro y siguenos también!

    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look cool and chic and very beautiful! Thanks for posting! xo sabbychic (sabrina)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a comfortable and cool outfit!
    XOXO

    http://www.synonym4fashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post; photos, outfit, everything! :D
    Would you like to follow me for follow?;)

    xxx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete