Friday, November 15, 2013

Black Bear



Hiiiii!! Here I am super all covered from head to toes before leaving to Maldive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a contrast!! Can't wait to be there, to get sunbathed, to eat sooo much, to do acquatic sport, and just to enjoy the views!! Of course I will take nice pics and will share all with you :)
But before leaving I am showing you a super warm outfit, I love cold (but not as much as warm weather) as I can wear lots o different layers hhehe and big coats which I adore. 
I am wearing a big black faux fur from Lookbookstore (looking like a bear hehe) Do you like it? I totally love it and I am sure it will be a basic on my winter wardrobe as well as the turban from Lookbookstore I showed you some days ago!
I am also wearing my new plaid black and white shirt from Nowistyle, a basic for this winter. I decided to wear it normally, but I think a must will be to wear it round my hips, maybe in another post! I also love it in red!

Hope you like this rocker post and I will be trying to post from Maldive to keep you updated!!
Have a nice weekend!!!
xxx

Holaaaa ! Aquí estoy ssuper tapada de pies a cabeza antes de irme a Maldivas!!! ¡Qué contraste ! Qué ganas de estar ya allí , para tomar el sol , comer mucho , hacer deportes acuáticos , y simplemente disfrutar de las vistas ! Por supuesto haré muchas fotos y voy a compartir todo con vosotros :)
Pero antes de salir os dejo con un outfit súper calentito , me encanta el frío (pero no no tanto como el calor) porque puedo llevar un montón de capas hehehe y abrigos grandes que me encantan.
Hoy llevo un abrigo negro de pelo de Lookbookstore (como un osito hehe) ¿Os gusta? A mi me encanta y estoy segura de que será una prenda básica en mi armario de invierno , como el turbante de Lookbookstore que os enseñé hace unos días !
También estreno mi nueva camisa blanca y negra a cuadros de Nowistyle , un básico para este invierno. Decidí ponérmela  de forma nomal, pero creo que seguramente también me la pondré atada a las caderas en otro post ! También está en rojo !

Espero que os guste este post rockero e intentaré ir haciendo posts desde Maldivas!
Que tengáis un buen fin de semana !
xxx










I was wearing:
Faux fur coat/ Abrigo pelo.- Lookbookstore (here)
PLaid shirt/Camisa a cuadros.- Nowistyle (here)
Jenas.- H&M (similar here)
Shoes/Zapatos.- Mango
Bag/Bolso.- Persunmall (here)

On 18th November (starting from 1:00 pm on Nov.17th GMT, only 24 hrs), this boyfriend coat will be the price of $36.99, with original price $109.99 on Romwe!







8 comments:

  1. Babe!! Found you through Lookbook, loooooove your style!! Definitely following you from now on!!!

    Big kiss

    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teníamos un abrigo parecido en blanco y lo dimos en un cambio de armario porque el pelo se nos estropeó, pero a calentito no le gana nadie!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you styled this outfit with the brogue shoes! It makes everything even more chic :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el abrigo y los pantalones son súper cool!
    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. El abrigo es ideal !! La combinación con los pantalones, te ha quedado fantástica !!
    Un besazo

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! How is the quality of the fake fur coat? I also want to order it but i'm not sure, because once i ordered a sweater on lookbookstore and it had a really strange smell. I hope you can help me! :-)

    ReplyDelete