Friday, November 29, 2013

Zebra today



Good morning!! Today instead of showing you some warm pics from Maldives I am showing you a winter look I wore yesterday to do some errands in Bologna. Here now it's really really cold, so all kind of coats are welcomed :)
I was wearing my super new Zebra coat which I was waiting for a long time :) I got it from Persunmall here :)
I think this coat is going to hit hard this season,, keep it in mind! I decided to combine it with a basic white outfit, my new Office shoes, and my Nowistyle bag, which I have been wearing all these days as it is really comfortable (I can put soo many things inside) and it combines absolutely with everything!!
Find also below a new surprise with my new wrist watch heheh you will see...
Have a nice Friday!!
xxx


Muy buenos días! Hoy en vez de enseñaros fotos de Maldivas vengo ya con outfits de invierno, en especial el que  me puse ayer para hacer algunos recados en Bolonia. Aquí ahora hace mucho mucho frío, por lo que todo tipo de abrigos son bienvenidos :)
Estrené por fin mi súper  abrigo de zebra que estaba esperando desde hace mucho tiempo :) Es preciosos y lo compré en Persunmall aquí :)
Creo que esta abrigo va a pegar fuerte este invierno, anotadlo! Decidí combinarlo con camisa y jeans blancos,  con mis zapatos nuevos de Office, y mi bolso de Nowistyle, que he estado usando todos estos días, ya que es super cómodo (puedo poner muuuchas cosas en el interior) y combina absolutamente con todo! !
Abajo encontrareis una pequeña sorpresa con mi nuevo reloj jeje ya veréis ...
Que tengáis un buen viernes!!
xxx



















I was wearing:

Coat/abrigo.- Persunmall (here)
Shirt/Camisa.- My boyfirend's
Pants/pantalones.- Zara
Bag/Bolso.- Nowistyle (here)
Wrist watch/reloj.-  Bornprettystore   (here)

Romwe Black Friday Sale
Up to 75% off, over 3000+ styles
Biggest discount! Most styles ever!
Don’t miss, girls!
Date: 11/26/2013 -11/30/2013


7 comments: