Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Party Jumpsuit


Good morning sweeties, today I am going to show you one of those pieces that I was looking for so long and finally I have it here with me thanks to Hotmiamistyles :) it's true that I do not look as sexy as the model on their webpage hehe but I tried my best :) 
I used this strapless Jumpsuit to party on Friday, and I felt so elegant and sexy at the same time, I love love the cleavage!!!
I gave my outfit a touch of color thanks to pink accesories as the pink fluffy jacket from Ella Dellor (which you can find here) which gave a more original but sophisticated look at the same time. And also my Armani clutch, nice isn't it?
xxx

Buenas días chicas, hoy os enseño una de esas cosas que  me he pasado mucho tiempo buscando y que  por fin es mía gracias a Hotmiamistyles :) es verdad que no me queda tan sexy como a la modelo de la página web jeje, pero se hace lo que se puede:)
Me puse este mono palabra de honor para salir de fiesta el viernes, y la verdad es que me parece super elegante y sexy a la vez, me encanta me encanta el escote!
Le di al outfit un toque de color gracias a los accesorios de color rosa como la chaqueta de ovejita rosa de Ella Dellor (que podéis encontrar aquí) que dio al outfit un aspecto más original, pero sofisticado al mismo tiempo. Y también gracias a mi clutch de Armani, bonito ¿no?
xxx













I was wearing:
Jumpsuit/mono.- Hotmiamistyles (here)
Jacket/chaqueta.- Ella Delor (here)
Heels/tacones.- Zara
Clutch.- Armani




Romwe Party Season Sale! Up to 50% off!
Valid dates: Nov5 to Nov11
Don’t miss, girls!
Go:

6 comments:

  1. Es estupendo! iene un escote precioso! Muacks

    ¿Eres de tendencia midi o crop?
    ◈✾◈✾◈ Monas de Seda◈✾◈✾◈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! Estás espectacular.
    Me encanta.

    Un besito!
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing jumpsuit! So chic :)

    take care,
    Daniella xx

    ReplyDelete