Monday, November 18, 2013

Fashion Army




Hi! I'm writing from Maldives! We are on Holidays! I will  show you some pics soon!
This is what I wore the day before leaving: We went shopping in an antiques street market!!!
I wore my army brown jacket from nowistyle which I think is very original because it is not the usual green and also because the unexpected pic!!!! hope you like it as much as I do!

Hola! Os escribo desde Maldivas! estoy del vacaciones, pronto os enseñaré fotos! Pero antes os dejó con mi último look de bologna, cuando fuimos de mercadillo de antiguedades por bologna! Me puse mi nueva chaqueta militar de nowistyle. Me encanta porque no es la típica verde y por la sorpresa del dibujo de detrás. Espero que os guste tanto como a mí!

















I was wearing:

jacket/cazadora.- nowistyle (here)
jersey.- zara (here)
sneakers.- zara (here)
jeans.- fornarina
bag/bolso.- kelly Hermes

4 comments:

  1. Me encanta como quedan las sneaker!

    Besos
    Peccato di Moda
    Nuevo post en http://asmmgz.com/peccatodimoda/ ¡Te espero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great jacket and your bag is beautiful is beautiful my dear :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket and the bag, great look!

    New post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look awesome!
    adore your blog!
    Following u hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete