Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tartan in autumn



Tartan is a must for autumn, and I obviously could not resist when I saw this tartan midi skirt from Front Row!! I love the print and the lenght of this skirt, it's just so elegant, and I am really in love with all Front Row pieces, which are classy and chic (L)
I decided to give the look a special touch combining it with my Hotmiamistyles crop top, a nice contrast isn't it? This crop top has a very original cut and fits me perfect, what do you think about this combination?

And have you noticed that to match my chic outfit I decided to wear special accesories like my kelly bag from Hermes and my Miu Miu heels, tooo chic ;)
xxx

El estampado tartan es una must para el otoño, y, obviamente, no me pude resistir cuando vi esta falda larga  tartan de Front Row! Me encanta el estampado y la longitud de esta falda, es tan elegante, estoy super enamorada de todas las cosas de Front Row, tan elegantes y chics (L)
Decidí darle al look un toque especial combinándolo con mi crop top de Hotmiamistyles, un bonito contraste ¿no? Este crop top tiene un corte muy original y me queda perfecto, ¿qué os parece la combinación?

Os habéis dado cuenta de que para estar en sintonia con mi outfit  he usado accesorios especiales como el bolso Kelly de Hermes y mis tacones Miu Miu, muyyyyy chic ;)
xxx











I was wearing:
Skirt/Falda.- Front Row (here)
Crop Top.- Hotmiamistyles (here)
Jacket/Cazadora.- Zara (similar here)
Bag/Bolso.- Kelly from Hermes
Heels/tacones.- Miu Miu (similar here)

8 comments:

  1. El top es precioso, ya que el frío se resiste nos gusta la idea de llevar top y un buen abrigo!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial el look! Ese crop top es increíble!
    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt, perfect for autumn and very on trend! Love this look :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el look! Estás ideal! Que envidia poder llevar cropped top, aquí en Cantabria, ya sólo jérsey :(:(
    Besazos!
    Hoy último día para participar en el SORTEO DE BRAZALETES ARTESANALES A ELEGIR EN MI BLOG!
    http://withmyhips.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/sorteo-brazaletes-with-my-hips.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with this look, I don't even know what to start commenting, maybe the bag that almost caused me a heart attack for how much it is beautiful!!
    www.nymphashion.com

    ReplyDelete