Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blue Lace




Hello sweeties! Today I am showing you one of my favourite formal dresses :) Is this beauty from Hedonia called Caroline Navy dress. Isn't it lovely? I love lace but I usually wear black or white lace so this was an exception and I must say I really like it! And what I love more about it is the cut out pieces near the chest and ribs sexy sexy heheheh
I look like Kate Middleton hahha you will see why below... 
For these pics we decided to go to the center of Bologna where I never get to do some pics, and finally we took them in this wonderful palace there is in the middle of the main square. A really lovely place, just a pitty I was literally frozen!!!
I am happy to go back home at the end of the month and show you my favourite places aorund Barcelona (yes I will do a special post about it !)

Have a lovely day!!
xxx

¡Buenos días chic@s! Hoy os quiero enseñar uno de mis vestidos "formales" preferido :) Es esta preciosidad de la marca Hedonia llamado Caroline Navy dress. ¿No es monisimo? Me encanta encaje pero normalmente lo suelo llevaren negro o blanco, aquí hice una excepción y tengo que decir que me gusta mucho! Y lo que me gusta más del vestido spn los cortes en el pecho y en las costillas sexy sexy jejeje 
Me parezco a  Kate Middleton hahha  ya veréis porqué más abajo ... 
Para hacer estas fotos decidimos ir al centro de Bolonia, donde nunca  antes había hecho fotos, finalmente, fuimos a este maravilloso palacio que hay en el centro de la plaza principal. Un lugar realmente encantador, fue una pena que me estuviese congelado literalmente! 
Estoy contenta de volver a casa a final del mes y  creo que voy a hacer un post con fotos de mis sitios favoritos de Barcelona (sí si voy a hacer un post especial sobre esto!) 

Que tengáis un día genial! 
xxx

http://www.hedonia.co.uk/product/323/caroline-navy-lace-midi-dress














I was wearing:
Dress/vestido.- Hedonia (here)
Clutch.- Vintage
Heels/Tacones.- Bimba y Lola



7 comments:

  1. Es precioso, elegante y sexy! Vas ideal para una boda en esta época o una cena formal!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress sweetie is beautiful! The style and fit is PERFECT and the colour is so chic. You truly look amazing!

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te sienta fenomenal ese vestido

    http://porquesoyunachicanormal.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love the dress <3

    littleb17.blogspot.com.es

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplemente preciosa!!

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this dress! Never seen one like this before! xo
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete