Wednesday, January 15, 2014

In the city


Good morning sweeties!! I think I had not posted for a Black and White pic since decades, but this time it was worthy, don't you think? I love being comfy when going to the city center and normally choose comfy outfits but chic at the same time. Yesterday I decided to wear my super new  Leopard Scuba skater dress, yesss I knowwww I love to much leopard print hahaha but when I saw this lovely dress I could not resist, not only because of the print but take a look at the back...love it cut out. This dress is from InLovewithFashion (do you know them??) and you can find more in their web. I decided to combine it with a black faux fur and my floppy hat from Hot Miami Styles, which gives a more urban and chic touch ;)

Today I will be all day out and it's soooo coldddd I hope not too freeze bbrrr have a lovely day!!

Buenas días chic@s! Creo que hacia mil anos que no publicaba una foto en  Blanco y Negro , pero esta vez la foto lo merecía, ¿no os parece? Me encanta sentirme cómoda cuando voy al centro y normalmente elijo ropa super comfy pero chic al mismo tiempo. Ayer estrené por fin mi nuevo super vestido Skater de Leopardo , si lo seeeeeeeeee estoy obsesionada con el print de leopardo jajaja, pero cuando vi este precioso vestido no me pude resistir, no sólo por el estampado, es que echad un vistazo a la parte de atrás .. me encanta el corte. Este vestido es de InLovewithFashion (¿Los conocéis?) Podéis encontrar más en su web. Decidí combinarlo con un faux fur negro y mi sombrero de Hot Miami Styles, lo que le da al outfit un toque más urbano y chic;)

Hoy voy a estar fuera todo el día y hace taaanto friooooo espero no congerlarme bbrrr 
Que tengáis un buen día!!













I was wearing:
Dress/vestido.- InLovewithFashion (here
Floppy Hat/Pamela.- Hot Miami Styles (here)
Faux fur.- Lookbook store
Shoes/Zapatos.- Zara


This fashionable little black dress will take you practically anywhere, timeless, season-less and flattering. It’s ability to create a slimmer silhouette, it flatters every body type, skin tone and age. It has the ability to look casual, elegant, sophisticated and even shabby chic.
So Dress yourself up now, beauties!
The great news is that Romwe will have a great deal of this little black dress, 500 pieces for you, lovely girls, with the most affordable price: $27.99, up to 35%off.
But only 24 hours.  Starts on 4pm 15th January GMT!
Here is the link, go!


10 comments:

  1. Me encanta el look y que preciosidad de fotos!!!

    http://porquesoyunachicanormal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el abrigo, le da un toque súper chic al look!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055/trendencies

    ReplyDelete
  3. No me gusta mucho el abrigo, no soy far del pelo, pero el vestido me encante, de verdad, precioso y todo el conjunto me gusta mucho! Un beso!
    Stream of Consciousness
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is look! That first photo of you is truly beautiful :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta tu look! El vestido es precioso y el abrigo también!
    xoxo
    Giveaway in my blog: http://pourquoimoi.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un look muy sofisticado pero algo fresco, aquí estamos con días fríos y sin medias tupidas...no!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. A mi tambien me encanta el animal print y nunca pasa de moda

    http://www.adalou.es (bolsos, sombreros, complementos y muhco mas! envios gratis)

    ReplyDelete
  8. muy guappa y me gusta el vestido ;)

    ReplyDelete