Friday, January 10, 2014

Sporty



I'm back to Bologna after an express trip to Milano and have looots of work to do! I think this weekend will be quite relax shooting some outfits, having supper with friends and working a little bit! and let's see if I got some time to go out for shopping because I did went 2 days ago but just for  one hour and could not find anything interesting. I am really craving on some pink New Balance, love them. I am really into sneakers lately as you can see in this post, I love this combination!
I am wearing my Chemjoy Sweater, which is a must right now (you can find it here) and a leather skirt with my sneakers, big contrast which I adore! :)
And what about my shades?? I will never get tired of cat eye shades, and this from Wholesale Celeb Shades are just super original, and my first pink glasses, a total hit! :) (and they are really affordable hehe)

Hope you like today's post and keep following on my social networks (Facebook and IG @themidniteblues) for daily updates :)
xxx

Estoy de vuelta ya a Bolonia después de un viaje express a Milano y tengo muchiiiisimo trabajo que hacer! Creo que este fnde será bastante relajdo haciendo algunos outfits, cenando con amigos y trabajando un poco! y vamos a ver si tengo algo de tiempo para salir de compras, porque fui hace 2 días, pero sólo pude una hora y no claro no vi nada interesante. Realmente estoy buscando unas New Balance rosas, me encantan! Últimamente me gusta mucho llevar sneakers como podéis ver en este post, me encanta esta combinación!
Llevo mi nuevo jersey de Chemjoy, que es un must en este momento (lo podéis encontrar aquí) y una falda de cuero con mis zapatillas de deporte,  un gran contraste que me encanta! :)
Y qué pensáis de mis gafas de sol? Nunca me canso de las gafas de sol de forma ojo de gato, y estas de Wholesale Celeb Shades son super originales, ademas de ser mis primeras gafas de color rosa, un éxito total! :) (Y son realmente baratas jeje)

Espero que os guste el post de hoy y que me continuéis a seguir en mis redes sociales (Facebook y IG @themidniteblues) para estar al día :)
xxx









I was wearing:
Sweater.- Chemjoy (here)
Skirt/Falda.- ZLZ
Sneakers.- Nike
Coat/Abrigo.- Zara
Shades/Gafas de sol.- Wholesale Celeb Shades (here)
Bag/Bolso.- Givenchy


8 comments:

  1. WOOOOW MERCEDES, YOU'RE SO HOT AND SEXY CHIC, LOVE YOUR SPORTY LOOK WITH LEATHER SKIRT AND SOCKLESS NIKES, OMFG, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXXPLOOOOOOODEEEE!!!!! YOU'RE SO WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Givenchy bag. I have the same one in a light grey. Love your look. I love that you put the sneakers with that skirt. Great pics. I enjoyed your post =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ideal el look!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055/trendencie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Con las New Balance siempre pasa eso, cuesta la vida dar con ellas, yo las quería en burdeos y al final terminé con unas azul marino, eso sí, los detalles son en fucsia y me encantan!
    Precioso jersey y suerte con la búsqueda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estupendo outfit!! Las zapatillas ideales :)

    Un besito

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. El look está chulísimo menos las zapatillas ya que no uso ese tipo de calzado pero te sienta genial todo.

    besos guapa

    ReplyDelete