Thursday, January 30, 2014

Classic



Oh what a day,,, I was supposed to be writing from  sunny Barcelona, and here I am at Bologna as my flight got cancelled yesterday due to a strike.. so until tomorrow I must stay here!! I had so many plans already.. and my stay has been reduced of 2 days...argg!!

However.. talking about today's outfit, since Stella McCartney brought this plaid print to her collection, I see it everywhere, so I could not resist to have my own (not Stella MacCartney for the moment hehe) from Sammydress. I must say I never thought of wearing such a classic piece, but combined in the right way I made it mine :)

You can find the jumper at Samydress as well as the mini black skirt (always useful hehe) and how could I not resist to a pair of  over the knee booties?? Looove them so much, and they keep me warm when I wear minis in winter! These ones are from Mydressroom, and are so far my favourite ones in my wardrobe!

¡Oh, qué día,,, se suponía que debía estar escribiendo desde mi querida Barcelona, ​​y aquí estoy en Bologna ya que ayer cancelaron mi vuelo debido a una huelga .. así que hasta mañana tengo que quedarme aquí! Tenía  ya tantos planes hechos .. y ahora he perdido dos días de mis "vacaciones" ... argg! 

Bueno .. hablando del outfit de hoy,  desde que Stella McCartney trajo este print escoces a su nueva colección, lo veo por todas partes, así que no pude resistirme a tener uno (no de Stella MacCartney por el momento jeje) de Sammydress. Admito que nunca pensé que llevaría una pieza tan clásica, pero combinado de la manera correcta la he hecho mía :) 

Podéis encontrar el jersey en Samydress así como la mini falda negra (siempre útil) y ¿Cómo me  podría resistir a una par de botas por encima de la rodilla? Me encantan, y  ademas me mantienen calentita cuando me pongo minis en invierno! Estas son de Mydressroom, y son mis favoritas!











I was wearing:
Jumper/jersey.- Sammydress (here)
Skirt/Falda.- Sammydress (here)
Boots/botas.- My dressroom (here)
Bag/bolso.- Miu Miu

2 comments:

  1. me encanta el jersey!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055/trendencies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo has sabido convinar muy bien!

    http://change-yourluck.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete