Monday, January 20, 2014

Oriental scent





These days have been rainy days, and although it is not very comfortable to go shopping under the rain I did so.. I was craving for some things which I will show you (via IG @themidniteblues) I chose a basic outfit with my new Kimono from InLovewithFashion which gave me this chic oriental touch. I have had always a Kimono piece in my wardrobe as I love their print and cut and think are a must with a black outfit. And this one from InLovewwithFashion has just a perfect color and print which makes it unique!
Below you can check more details from my outfit as my adorable Heart silver charm from Sabana accesories...you will see

Ps. I don't know whats going with the quality of my pics, lately I see them quite blurred... Any suggestions? I haven't changed lense... Today I think I'll go and ask...


Estos días están siendo días llenos de lluvia, y aunque no es muy cómodo ir de compras bajo la lluvia así de cabezota soy yo .. Tenia muchas ganas de comprarme algunas cosas que os enseñaré (a través de IG @ themidniteblues) Para ir por el centro escogí un outfit básico con mi nuevo kimono de InLovewithFashion que me dio este toque oriental chic. He tenido siempre un Kimono en mi armario, me encantan sus estampados, y creo que son un must al combinarlos con un outfit negro. Y éste de InLovewwithFashion tiene un color perfecto y un print que lo hace único! 
Más  abajo podéis ver más  detalles de mi outfit como mi adorable collar corazón de Sabana accesories ... ya veréis...

Ps. No sé lo que pasa con la calidad de mis fotos, últimamente me salen poco nítidas ... ¿Alguna sugerencia? No he cambiado el objetivo...Hoy creo que voy a ir a preguntar ...













Sabana heart charm in silver.. isn't it adorable?? Sabana accesories are handmade accesories mada in Australia, they are super original and nice you can check them all here in their web here.



I was wearing:
Kimono.- InLovewithFashion (here)
Hat/Sombrero.- Vintage 
Jeans.- Zara
Booties/botines.- Bought in Istanbul
Necklace/Collar.- (here)
Belt/cinturón.- Bought in Bali



Valentine’s gift of free cash coupon! Valid for products on the whole site!
Everyone has a chance! Don't miss it, my dear friend!
Form 21st January to 23rd January!  Only three days!
Check all items here: http://www.romwe.com/




file:///C:/Users/Mediaworld/Downloads/pinterest-2f02c%20(2).html

4 comments: