Monday, January 6, 2014

Special Day



Officialy last day of Christmas for me, as today (at least in Spain) it's The 3 King's day, when we all receive presents during the night left by the 3 kings who came to each of our houses with their camel, so in the morning we can all open our gifts :)
What did I get? I got this fury masculine pink coat which I adore from my mum :) But also some other gifts as my faux leather pants from Romwe ( I wanted them for sooo long, every girl should have one of this leather pants in their wardrobe) and my new leopard round sunnies from Zero UV, don't you love them? They are also in a wooden effect, which one do you like best?
And today I'm not only enjoying my presents but I am also going to bake the typical cake eaten this day in Spain (Rosón de Reyes)and which I cannot find in Italy, soooo let's make it. I'll show you a pic on my IG account (@themidniteblues) for those who are curious hehehe
Have a lovely day!!
Ps. Thanks so much to the great Agnes Essonti for making such nice pics always, love working with her!

Oficialmente hoy es el último día de Navidad para mí ( y al menos en España) ya que es el día de Reyes, cuando todos recibimos regalos yuhuuu
Que qué me han regalado? Mi mami me ha regalado este abrigo rosa de corte masculino y peludito :) Pero además he recibido otros regalos como mis pantalones de cuero de Romwe (yo los quería desde hace mucho tiempo, todas tendríamos que tener un par de estos pantalones de cuero en el armario) y mi nuevas gafas  de sol redondas de leopardo de Zero UV, no os encantan? También están con un efecto de madera, ¿cuál os gusta más?
Y hoy no solo voy a disfrutar de mis regalos pero  además voy intentar hacer el Rosón de Reyes, siii en serio, ya que no puedo encontrar loen Italia, pues me pongo manos a la masa!! Ya os enseñaré  una foto de cómo me ha quedado en mi cuenta de IG (@ themidniteblues) para los más curiosos ehehe
Qué paséis un día genial!
Pd. Muchas gracias a la gran Agnes Essonti por hacer fotos tan bonitas siempre, me encanta trabajar con ella!













I was wearing:
Pants/Pantalones.- Romwe (here)
Sunnies/Gafas de sol.- Zerouv (here)
Coat/Abrigo.- H&M 
Shirt/camiseta.- Hidden Forest
Bag/Bolso.- Chanel 2.55




Sale for going out dresses! Starting at $9.99!
Preparing for the Valentine’s Day!
Free shipping worldwide! Don’t miss the rare chance!

2014 First Big Sale! Up to 70% off!
Extended with another 1000 styles!


11 comments:

  1. Love your post!!! Great pics. I would definitely wear that outfit if I was back home in Chicago. Great blog =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is beautiful! Love that you styled it with this very chic monochrome outfit :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el abrigo!!!

    besos

    New post: www.pourquoimoi.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiii me encantan las gafas.
    Estás preciosa.

    Un besito
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta el abrigo!! es de la colección de invierno??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear Mercedes. Stunning Lokk Love it. your Looks are so nice and specially. ! very good stylist! are you got my mails.? ^^so let me know. best wishes Jack <3

    ReplyDelete