Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bandage dress



What would a girl do nowadays without a Banded Strap Dress!!! Nothing!! No parties for sure!!! It's a basic piece for night life hehehe that's why I have got mine from Hot Miami Styles, to be sure I am looking pretty sexy when going out with my friends to dance ;)

I decided to wear this Hot Miami banded dress in blue as I usually tend to dress in black when I go out, and I wanted to change a little bit this time :)
I love this outfit as it is sexy but it can also be chic with the correct hairstyle and complements. As I took these pics before going out I decided to style it in a more conservative way (but I cannot show you the pics of me at the club.. the story changed hehe)
You can find them here in different colors and styles but this one is certainly made for me :)
Let me know your opinion!
xxx

¿Qué haría una chica hoy en día sin un vestido bandage? Nada! Seguro que salir de fiesta no!!! Esta es una pieza básica para la vida nocturna hehehe  y por ello yo me he hecho con esta de Hot Miami Styles, para estar bien sexy cuando salgo a bailar con mis amigas ;) 

Decidí cogerme este vestido de Hot Miami Styles en azul ya que siempre tiendo a  vestirse de negro cuando salgo, y quería cambiar un poco esta vez :) 
Me encanta este outfit, ya que es sexy, pero también puede ser elegante dependiendo del peinado y los complementos que lleves. Cuando hice estas fotos antes de salir decidí combinarlo de una manera más conservadora (que pena que no os pueda enseñaros las fotos de la disco . jeje) 
Aquí podéis encontrar  este tipo de vestido en diferentes colores y estilos, pero este es sin duda esta hecho para mí :) 
Qué os parece? 
xxx

Photos By Anges Essonti 

















I was wearing:
Dress/vestido.- (Here)
Heels/Tacones.- Zara (here)
Clutch.- Zara (here)
Leather jacket/Cazadora de cuero.- Zara (here)


Romwe back to school deals
20% off for whole store by this coupon: 20%offback
Only three days: 28th Jan to 30th Jan
Don’t miss, girls!
Check all items here: http://www.romwe.com/?themidniteblues


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Que elegante!! El vestido es una preciosidad.

    Un besito!
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your hair, looks so pretty. Lovely look Hun :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing, u look so stunning!

    New post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress and total look love the shoes :) awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta el vestido, y las sandalias!!! estas divina


    xoxo
    http://pourquoimoi.es/

    ReplyDelete