Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hidden Forest



When I wear formal or night dresses to go for dinner our to a club I usually combine them with a fur coat, why? I hate wearing 3 different layers to keep me warm and then taking them all off when arriving at the place, leaving them inside my bag (If I have a quite big one), etc, etc, just crazy!! Don't you have the same crisis? Hahaha That's why I always combine such dresses with warm fury coats :)
This is is the best example, my new Hidden Forest Dress (I have recently discovered this brand because there's a small shop in the center of Bologna and love their designs, I think the designer is Korean.. but not sure) and a vintage fur coat I borrowed from my sister. I love the mix of textures and colors. I also love these pics taken by Agnes Essonti, do you recognize her style?
And today is going to be my first day of Sales yuhuuuu I will let you know what I bought :)
Have a lovely day!!

Cuando me pongo vestidos formales o de noche para ir a cenar fuera o a bailar, por lo general los combino con un abrigo de piel, ¿por qué? No me gusta tener que ponerme 3 capas distintas para no pasar frío y luego tenermelas que quitar todas cuando llego al sitio, dejándolas en mi bolso (Si tengo uno muy grande), etc, etc, me pone de los nervios! ¿No pasáis por esta crisis? Hahaha Es por eso que siempre combino este tipo de vestidos con abrigos de piel bien calentitos :)
Este es el mejor ejemplo, mi nuevo vestido de Hidden Forest (he descubierto esta marca hace muy poco porque hay una pequeña tienda en el centro de Bolonia y la verdad es que me encantan sus diseños, creo que la diseñadora es coreana .. pero no estoy segura) y un abrigo de piel gris que me dejo mi hermana. Me encanta la mezcla de texturas y colores. También me encantan estas fotos hechas por Agnes Essonti, reconocéis su estilo?
Y hoy va a ser mi primer día de rebajas yuhuuuu ya os enseñaré todo lo  que me he comprado :)
Que tengáis un día maravilloso!













I was wearing:
Dress/Vestido.- Hidden Forest
Fur coat/Abrigo de piel.- Vintage
Clutch.- Magnolia Antic
Tacones.- Balmain
Hat/Sombrero.- ?

9 comments:

  1. nice coat and the embossed top is lovely. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, your look is very nice and i love your heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el look! La textura del vestido es genial!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055/trendencies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow , your top is fab sweetie !! ., want it so bad !!!you look beautiful in this post

    N@NY

    # JOIN MY NEW GIVEAWAY SWEETIE AND WIN A FAB DRESS WORTH 200$

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/12/new-year-giveaway-from-dressalecom_2655.html

    - Also check my december fave manis !!! leave me a comment

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/12/manicures-of-december.html

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta el look, estas y eres guapisima hija!!. El vestido es precioso... un diez! :D

    Besos
    http://www.lifestylebyelebe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah que bueno Elena.. me has alegrado la manana!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta el vestido!
    Y gracias a este look me he convencido de que los zapatos abiertos con medias me gustan jajaj
    Un beso!

    Stream of Consciousness
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta el vestido!
    Y gracias a ti me gustan los zapatos abiertos con medias jajajaj
    Stream of Consciousness
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination I love that shoes :)

    ReplyDelete