Monday, April 7, 2014

Accept more judge less!




I once showed you a special T-shirt of She She Bon Bon with significant quotes.. here I come with another one, that's really my favourite and one of my motos in life: Accept more and Judge less!! What can I say?? It's true we all tend to judge, is natural, however personal life experience and self confidence have taught me to judge less and accept more, and since I adopted such attitude (I must say that it really came natural to me) I am a happier person and less worried, I love this feeling!
All this reflexions just to show you my new She She Bon Bon t-shirt hahah hope you like it!
I am also wearing my new light blue woolen coat which has been really useful during this rainy days, I really love the color and it's shape! This one is from Sammydress!
I am leaving to Milano right now!! I will be staying in a wonderful Hotel, hope to be able to post some pics :)
xxx

Una vez os enseñé una camiseta muy especial de la marca  She She Bon Bon con algunas frases significativas .. pues hoy vengo con otra, con un frase que es de mis favoritas y una lema en mi vida: aceptar más y juzgar menos! ¿Qué puedo decir? Es cierto que todos tendemos a juzgar, creo que es algo natural, sin embargo mi experiencia personal y  la confianza en mí misma me han enseñado a juzgar menos y aceptar más, y desde que adopté esta actitud (tengo que decir que realmente  me vino de forma natural) soy más  feliz y tengo menos preocupaciones, me encanta esta sensación! 
Toda esta reflexión era tan sólo para enseñaros mi nueva  camiseta de She She Bon Bon hahah espero que os guste! 
También llevo mi nuevo abrigo de lana prensada azul clarito, que me ha ido genial durante estos días de lluvia, me encanta el color y la forma! Éste es de Sammydress
Y ahora me voy a Milán! Estaré en un hotel precioso, así que espero poder publicar algunas fotos :) 
xxx









I was wearing:
T-shirt/Camiseta.- She She Bon Bon (here)
Skirt/Falda.- Udobuy
Coat/Abrigo.- Sammydress (here)
Heels/Tacones.- Zara
Bag/Bolso.- Persunmall

6 comments:

  1. love your skirt! like your quotes tee too <3

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan el abrigo y la falda!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit.. And the quote ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tee. You look beautiful :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete