Saturday, April 5, 2014

High waisted



The first thing that came into my mind when seeing these pics is that this outfit is so Carry Bradshaw haha don't you think? I think it has to do with high waisted pants! I love this trend because this type of pants make your legs look soooo long!!
I got this ones from In Love with Fashion that always offer a lovely pastel palette which I adore. This pale pink is just perfect combined with black or white. I decided to combine it with my black one shoulder crop top from Tom Top! Really simple and clean.. I want to move into simple things, but in the end I also like prints and more colours.. hehe
Today I leave you with this outfit for the weekend! I will be getting lots of energy as this weekend I am receiving lots of visitis from Spanish friends, can't wait!!
xxx
La primera cosa que he pensado al ver estas fotos es que este outfit es tan Carry Bradshaw haha ¿no os parece? Creo que es por los pantalones de talle alto! Me encanta esta tendencia ya que este tipo de pantalones hacen unas piernas kilométricassss! 
Estos pantalones son de In Love with Fashion que siempre tienen una paleta de colores pastel preciosa que me encanta. Este rosa pálido es simplemente perfecto combinado con negro o blanco. Decidí combinarlo con mi nuevo crop top de una manga de Tom Top! UN outfit simple i limpio .. Quiero pasar a llevar cosas mas simples, pero al final también me gustan muchos los prints y los colores fuertes .. jeje 
Hoy os dejo con este outfit para el fin de semana! Este finde llega lleno de energía positiva en forma de visita de amigos españoles, que ganas! 
xxx













I was wearing:

Crop Top.- Tom Top (here)
Pants/Pantalones.- In Love with Fashion (here)
Clutch.- Tiendas Princess
Blazer.- Zara
Heels/Tacones.- Goddiva


2 comments:

  1. Siii! es un look muy Carrie! me gusta como queda la dulzura del pantalón rosa con la elegancia del negro!

    besos

    L.
    Con Limón y Sal  

    ReplyDelete