Friday, April 25, 2014

Tuscany Day 1



These days in Tuscany have been of complete relax and I have been doing things which I am not so used to as a little bit of sport (hehe), going to the Thermal baths and spa, sounds silly but I never really get to do this kind of things. That's why today I will show you a more sporty outfit so do not be surprised hahaha
I decided to finally take out of my wardrobe some New Balance which I have never worn before hehe and combined it with a more chic outfit hehe I can not help it wearing a 2 layers top with a chiffon back, isn't it lovely?? I got it from the Spanish brand Q2 :) you can find many two layers tops which I adore and are a must!
I leave you with some pics of my first day in Tuscany were we got to no Figline Valdarno, San Giorgio and other little villages, we ate fantastic food, we went to the Salvatore Ferragamo Spa (I will show you some pics next post), we went to a circus party (Have you seen my IG @themidniteblues ?) to conclude; a wonderful weekend! :)

Estos días en la Toscana han sido de completo relax y he hecho cosas que normalmente no hago como un poco de deporte (jeje), ir a los baños termales y  a un spa, suena tonto pero la verdad es que nunca hago este tipo de cosas. Es por eso que hoy os enseño un outfit más deportivo, así que estad preparados hahaha 
Finalmente saque de mi armario mis nuevas New Balance que aun no me habia puesto hehe y las combiné con un outfit más elegante jeje no lo puedo evitar. Además me puse mi nueva camiseta beige de 2 capas con la espalda en chiffon, ¿no es monisimo? Es de la marca española Q2  :) podeis encontrar otros tops de dos capas en su web a mi me encantan y son un must! 
Os dejo con las fotos de mi primer día en la Toscana en que visitamos Figline Valdarno, San Giorgio y otros pequeños pueblos, comimos comida fantástica, fuimos al  spa de Salvatore Ferragamo (en el próximo post os enseñaré las fotos), fuimos a una fiesta de circo (¿Habéis visto mis fotos de IG @ themidniteblues?) es decir; un fin de semana maravilloso! :)













I was wearing:
Top.- Q2 (here)
Jeans.- Zara
Sneakers.- New Balance
Bag/bolso.- Dior Vintage



6 comments:

  1. Tuscany is wonderful, love your look!

    Flowered shirt, green mint sweater and..NEW OUTFIT on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pop of colour against the creamy pallet. Lovely photos :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) very nice post ! :9 ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el look!!
    fashionmiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta el look!!

    fashionmiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete