Monday, April 14, 2014

Marble



Ooouch how I hate waking up on Mondays when I had an amazing weekend and have a persepective of lots of work through the week..
However, let's take it positive, because today the sun is shining and it's sooo warm, I think I will go for a ride afterwards (for my ig followers you know what I mean @themidniteblues)
Today I am wearing a lovely outfit all from Romwe. For some time I wanted to used this new zip skirt but it was still to cold and maybe too short heheh but finally here it is, combined with my also Romwe marble shirt, isn't it lovely, marble print is a must, and I couldn't resist :) A basic combo but full of unique details!
xxx
Jooo cómo odio despertarme los lunes cuando he pasado un gran fin de semana y me espera una semana llena de trabajo .. 
Sin embargo, si lo miro de forma positiva, hoy el sol brilla y hace muuucho calorrr asi que creo que voy a ir a dar un paseo después (para mis seguidores ig @themidniteblues ya sabeis que ire en mi super bici) 
Hoy llevo un outfit precioso casi todo de la marca Romwe. Hace tiempo quería  ponerme esta nueva falda con cremalleras perotodavía hacia bastante frío y  era un poco corta heheh per finalmente me la he puesto combinada con mi camisa de mármol también de Romwe, ¿no es precioso el estampado tipomármol es una must, y yo no me pude resistir :) Una combinación básica, pero llena de detalles únicos! 
xxx












I was wearing:
Shirt/Camisa.- Romwe (here)
Skirt/Falda.- Romwe (here)
Booties/Botines.- Bershka
Bag/Bolso.- Pernsunmall

4 comments:

  1. Me encanta todo. Sobre todo como le has dado el toque al outfit con los zapatos.

    www.lepetitekitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me chifla la falda. Estás preciosa.

    Un besito!
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool outfit, this short is amazing !

    http://www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete