Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bloom




This is definitely a spring post hehehe look at all the blossomed trees, the colors, my pale palette on my outfit... color splash!!
I love wearing pale colors in spring so I could not do better when ordering my new mint green shirt, isn't the color great? I got it from Hot Miami Styles, which is also in a spring explosion, check their new arrivals!
And have you seen my sunnies?? Always love the models from Sunglass Junkie :)
Happy weekend!!!
Este es sin duda un post muy primaveral hehehe con todos los árboles florecidos, los colores, los colores pálidos de mi outfit ... explosión de color! 
Me encanta llevar colores pálidos en primavera, así que he hecho bien en comprarme mi nueva camisa verde menta, no es un color precioso? La camisa es de Hot Miami Styles, que también  está en  plena explosión primaveral, ya vereis los new arrivals! Y habeis visto mis gafas de sol?? Me encantan los modelos de Sunglass Junkie!
Feliz fin de semana!!














I was wearing:
Shirt/Camisa.- Hot Miami Styles (here)
Jeans.- Nowistyle
Jacket/Chaqueta.- Nowistyle
Heels/Tacones.- Finsk
Sunnies/Gafas de sol.- Sunglass Junkie (here)

6 comments:

  1. Wow those trees are beautiful. Spring is finally here! I love your outfit. That mint top is super pretty.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt, that mint color is so pretty! And pretty photos too!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shots and great look!

    Most wanted Spring dresses and what's new in my closet on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
    + GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! <3



    http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/




    http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. preciosa la combinación de colores.

    www.lepetitekitty.com

    ReplyDelete