Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Total Black




Today I have chosen a total black look. I used to wear lots of black before, and I had almost forgotten how much I like dressing all in black. Today I am showing you a complete Bare outfit. I have discovered this new lovely brand with perfect cuts, and could not resist to the boyfirend tee (I used as a dress hahah) and the black classic trench :)
What do you think? At least I wear a little bit of white (check below)
xxx
Hoy he elegido un total look negro. Antes solía usar un montón el color negro, y casi se me había olvidado lo mucho que me gusta vestir de negro. Hoy os muestro un outfit todo de Bare. Descubri esta nueva marca tan mona y de cortes perfectos hace poco, y no pude resistirme a la camiseta estilo Boyfirend ( que yo he usado como vestido jajaj) y un trench clásico negro :) 
¿Qué os parece? Por lo menos he añadido un poco de blanco al outfit (mirad más abajo)
xxx











I was wearing:
Boyfriend tee/ Camiseta Boyfirend.- Bare (here)
Trench.- Bare (here)
Bag/Bolso.- Uterque
Sandals/Sandalias.- Zara 

"Greek" Print Grey T-shirt you have never seen before!
Sold at the price of $9.99, original price is $26.99,up to 63%off.
Only 300 units are in stock . Hurry up!
140 pieces for size S, 
80 pieces for size M, 
80 pieces for size L, 
Only at 1:00am GMT April 10th, only 24 hours!

Worldwide free shipping, shipped in 24 hours.


4 comments: