Friday, April 11, 2014

Yellow army




Loooove being in bared legs!!! Finally I don't suffer anymore heheh thanks spring!!!
I love wearing mini dresses and showing a little bit my legs today I wanted to feel very femenine with a rebel touch and this is the result! Organza yellow dress combined with my vintage army jacket and cut out booties, like it or not? I adore this organza dress from Walg, love the transparent pieces, what's you favourite color, yellow or blue?

don't forget to follow me via instagram for more details :) @themidniteblues


Me encanta ir sin mediassss! Finalmente no sufro más el frio  heheh gracias primavera! 
Me encanta llevar vestidos mini  enseñando un poco mis piernas y hoy me quería sentir muy femenina pero con un toque rebelde y este es el resultado! Un vestidito de organza amarillo combinado con una chaqueta  vintage militar y botines, os gusta? Me encanta este vestido de organza de Walg, sobretodo las lineas transparentes, cuál es vuestro color favorito, amarillo o azul? 

No olvidéis seguirme a través de instagram para más detalles :) @ themidniteblues















I was wearing:
Dress/Vestido.- Walg (here)
Jacet/Cazadora.- Vinage
Booties/botines.- Bershka

1 comment: