Monday, October 14, 2013

Countryside





Here I come with some new pics which I adoreeee with lots new things.
Firstly my new camera lense, I guess you can see the difference?? I am so happy!
Moreover I am wearing my new Titisclothing dress, which I adore due to its girly look, it makes me feel like I came from Little House on the Prairie (don't you think?) with this easy and innocent look : love it! I don't know if you are able to see it but the print of the dress is made out of small chicks hehe I am gonna leave you with their link to their new collection and at the end of the post you will see their video, I have decided to post it because I love the immages, the music and the looks :)
Finally I am also wearing my new cardigan from Nowistyle, I had no time to wear it before as t was really hot but now it's just perfect, and it gives an even more sweet look to my outfit. Nowistyle is a japanese firm which has really original thins (check them!)

As you have seen lots of new things and new wonderful brands to discover!! And yes.. new dog..: Gala! Happy but also a little bit sad as I miss my other dog Lola :(

Hoy vengo con nuevas fotos que me encantan estrenando un montón de cosas nuevas.
En primer lugar, con mi nuevo objetivo, creo que la diferencia es evidente no?? Estoy taaan contenta!
También, estreno mi nuevo vestido de Titiscloting, que me encanta ya que me da un look muy femenino y me siento como si estuviese en la Casa de La Pradera (verdad?) con un look tan inocente y sencillo: me encanta! No se si os habéis dado cuenta de que el estampado del vestido está hecho de pequeños pollitos hehe Os voy a dejar con su link de la nueva colección y entre las fotos veréis un link con su vídeo, que he decidido poneros porque me encantan las imágenes, la música y los looks :)
Finalmente también estreno mi chaqueta de Nowistyle, no había tenido tiempo de ponérmela antes ya que hacia mucho calor, pero ahora que hace mas fresquito me va genial y encima le da un aspecto aun mas dulce a mi look. Nowistyle es una marca japonesa que tiene cosas super originales (miradlo aquí!)

Como habéis visto hoy vengo con un montón de cosas nuevas y de nuevas marcas chulisimas! Y si.. también nueva perrita: Gala!
Muy feliz pero pero un poco triste a la vez ya que echo de menos a mi otra perrita Lola :(


















I was wearing:
Dress/vestido.- Titisclothing (here)
Cardigan/Chaqueta.- Nowistyle (here)
Booties/botines.- Topshop (similar here)

Romwe Pre-winter Must-Haves
Up to 40% off
Date: 10/15/2013--10/18/2013
and Flash Sale!!!
http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/Best-Sellers-Flash-Sale/

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un vestido monísimo! Me encanta :D y las fotos con el perrín.. una preciosidad!! 1besazo y feliz lunes!

    Nuevo Outfit con pantalones baggy
    ☀❁☼☀❁☼Outfit-Monas de Seda☀❁☼☀❁

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are simply so beautiful! Lovely look :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress!

    All the Fall/Winter trends on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta como te queda el vestido con los labios rojos. Preppy pero al mismo tiempo ese punto de sofisticación.
    Un beso guapísima
    El perro es lindisimo jeje
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantan las fotos y el outfit!
    Vas guapísima!
    Besos
    http://pourquoimoi.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estás realmente preciosa. Las fotos son bonitas, el vestido de Titis te queda de lujo y tienes un estilo que me encanta. No conocía tu blog pero me tendrás por aquí a menudo. Además, yo también soy de Barcelona :)


    www.emerjadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice dress.. xa

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dress so much! And your dog is soooo sweet!!! :)

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete