Friday, October 18, 2013

Vulcanos in my jumper



Cold weather arrived yesterday brrr I did not remember how cold can Bologna be in autumn/winter... Can't wait to leaveeeee , to be on the beach, to sunbath, swim,,,, :)
In the meantime I leave you also with a paradisiac view of vulcanos on my jumper ;) Don't you love this sweater? Printed sweaters are a must, and this one is so mystic and beautiful, love this print!! I got it from this new brand Mr Gugu & Miss Go (I already showed you a printed dress from them, do you remember?) you can find lots of things on their web, and the new arrivals are just even nicer! :)

These days I am messing around with the new lense of my camera, these pics were taken with it, nice isn't it? I can really see a big difference, sooo happy! :)

xxx

El frío llegó ayer brrr y ya no me acordaba de lo fría que puede ser Bologna en otoño/invierno... Qué ganas de irme de vacaciones, del sol, de el mar, de ponerse morenita... :)
Por el momento os dejo con otras vistas paradisíacas de volcanes en mi jersey ;) No os encanta este sweater? Los jerseys estampados son un must, y este es tan místico y bonito, me encanta este estampado!! Es de esta nueva marca que se llama Mr Gugu & Miss Go (ya os enseñé un vestido de ellos, os acordáis?) y podéis encontrar un montón de cosas chulas en su web, las novedades son todavía más bonitas! )

Estos días estoy probando mi nuevo objetivo de la cámara, estas fotos las hice con el, bonitas no?
Yo puedo ver una diferencia enorme, estoy super contenta! :)

xxx














I was wearing:
Jumper/Jersey.- Mr Gugu & Ms Go (here)
Jeans.- Mango (similar here)
Booties/botines.- Bershka (here)

5 comments: