Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Swinging in blue



Ooooh how do I never get tired from combined suits??? Loooove them sooo much and looove this one specially!! I found this one on Choies and thought it had to be mineee, I adooore it!!! The colour, the frill, the sweatshirt...everything!
And I have seen theiw webpage is full of different models in different colours, prints, textures.. I can't help it!!

I decied to give my look a touch thanks to this Udobuy necklace and my Zara boots, the result? A must for my daily style :)

Ooooh como es que nunca me canso de llevar conjuntos??? Me encantaaan y sobre todo me encaaanta este!! Lo encontre en Choies y pense que tenia que ser mio, y estoy enamorada de el!! El color, el vuelo, la sudadera...todo!
Y encima he visto en su pagina web que tienen tantos modelos parecidos con diferentes colores, estampados, texturas.. no lo puedo evitar!!

Yo le di un toque a mi look gracias al collar de Udobuy y a mis botines de Zara, el resultado? Un must para mi estilo diario :)
















I was wearing:
Suit/conjunto.- Choies (here)
Booties/Botines.- Zara (similar here)
Necklace/Collar.- Udobuy (here)
Clutch.- Fendi

8 comments:

  1. Precioso look de pitufina :) Yo también tengo ese collar! Fue una super ganga! Muacks!!

    Outfit otoñal en el blog!
    ◈✾◈✾◈Outfit-Monas de Seda◈✾◈✾◈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial la combinación! Este color te favorece muchísimo!

    Besos
    Peccato di Moda
    ¡Te espero en http://asmmgz.com/peccatodimoda/!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el top a juego con la falda! El color es increíble, genial el look!
    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS OUTFIT <333333333
    xx, http://insidemylittlecloset.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/white-storm.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWww!!! You are looking so cool in this blue on blue look :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so fab! i love your boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looooooooove the electric blue combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un look genial, el color es precioso y el collar nos ha encantado.

    Estamos de sorteo en http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/dressale-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete