Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Diamond Jacket




This week is a crazy week, were one day its hot and the other one is 10 degrees less and raining, so it's quite a mess when it comes to go out.... On monday I am going on my shorts and yesterday I had to wear long jeans and a warm jacket... brrr
I got this Jacket from Chicnova, quite a go. It arrived to Bologna when I was in Barcelona, I made it send to Barcelona and then I forgot it there when I came back to Italy and now finally a friend of mine brought it so I could wear it!! OMG a loong trip!!
But I am so happy to have it hear with me :) I never go for such light colours, but I wanted to change a bit and give my wardrobe a change, do you like it?? I think the print is just fantastic, and it gives a cool aspect to a basic outfit :)  (you can find it here)

Ps. Have you seen it??? I have won again the Stylelovely contest for this week!! Sooo happy!!

Esta semana está siendo de locos, un día hace mucho calor y al siguiente tenemos 10 grados menos y lluvia, un lío cuando se trata de salir a la calle... El Lunes llevaba shorts y ayer ya me tuve que poner jeans y una chaqueta calentita... brrr

Esta chaqueta es de Chicnova, y la cogí hace tiempo. Primero llego a Bologna cuando yo estaba en Barcelona, me la hice mandar a Barcelona y luego me la olvidé ahí al volver a Italia y ahora finalmente una amiga me la a traído para que la pueda estrenar!! Qué viaje taaaan largo!!
Pero estoy contenta de tenerla aquí :) Nunca apuesto por colores tan claritos, pero esta vez quería cambiar un poco y darle a mi armario un toque diferente, qué os parece?? Creo que el estampado es fantástico y da un toque muy cool a un outfit tan básico :)  (la podéis encontrar aquí)

Pd. Lo habéis visto??? He vuelto a ganar el concurso de Stylelovely esta semana!! Qué bien!!!














I was wearing:
Shirt/Blusa.- Zara
Jeans.- Fornarina
Diamond jacket/ Chaqueta diamantes.- Chicnova (here)

9 comments:

  1. La chaqueta es la estrella del look y es que es una pasada :) 1 besazo!

    Idea para retocar tus fotos!
    ☀❁☼☀❁☼ Monas de Seda☀❁☼☀❁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades por el premio, tienes mucho estilo y este look es ideal! Bohemio chic total!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your long jacket is stunning! Such a striking colour and print and perfect with the classic jeans and simple shirt :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! So glad that I found your blog
    I follow you on Bloglovin, you can follow me too if you like ;)
    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIMPLEMENTE GENIAL!!! ^^

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un outfit muy cool! La chaqueta y los zapatos geniales!
    Besos
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete