Monday, October 7, 2013

Ophelia



Good morning!! After a weekend having my friend here in Italy I am full of energy!! It's so nice to have my friends visiting me!! We have done an entire shopping weekend, going to restaurants and partying a it :)
Obviuosly I had also the time to take some pics of the outfit I was wearing before leaving for an aperitivo!
Finally I got to wear my Mr Gugu & Miss Go printed dress, not only original due to the printed picture of Ophelia from the painter John Everett Millais,  but also for the cut out sleeves... you will see it below!
There's no doubt, if you are looking for the so fashionable printed sweaters (like hamburgers, sweets, skylines, etc) you cannot miss their webpage, I will show you another piece from them soon :)

Buenos días!! Estoy de vuelta después de un finde super chulo en el que ha venido una de mis amigas a visitarme a Italia!! Es tan bonito recibir a los amigos!! Nos hemos dedicado todo el finde a ir de compras, ir a restaurantes y un poco de fiesta :)
Obviamente también tuve tiempo de hacer algunas fotos del outfit que llevaba para hacer el aperitivo!
Finalmente me puse muivestido estampado de Mr Gugu & Miss Go, que a parte de ser super original por el estampado de Ophelia del pintor John Everett Millais, también lo es por sus mangas cortadas que veréis más abajo!
No hay duda, si estáis buscando estos nuevos sweaters y camisas estampadas que están tan de moda (con hamburguesas, chuches, horizontes, etc) no os podéis perder su pagina web. Pronto, os enseñaré una nueva prenda de su colección :)
















I was wearing:
Dress/Vestido.- Mr Gugu and Miss Go (here)
Blazer/Americana.- Vintage
Heels/Tacones.- Andre


Romwe Columbus Day Weekend Sale
Up to 74.92% off
From 10/08 to 10/14, whole week!
Don’t miss, girls!

7 comments:

  1. Muy artísitco! Me encanta la forma del vestido y la idea de llevar obras maestras de la pintura en prendas de ropa. Aunque no se si hubiese elegido este cuadro en concreto...es muy bonito pero que esté muerta no me gusta :P

    Outfit con gafas redondas de madera

    ☀❁☼☀❁☼Outfit Monas de Seda☀❁☼☀❁

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look my dear and I love the edgy and urban vibe of your photos :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on your dress! You look great. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que chulada. Estás fantástica.

    Un besito!
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you don't understand, Millais is one of my favorite painters, this dress is simply AMAZING!!

    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabolous dresses
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulosa !! Es una pasada de vestido !!
    Recuerdo que estamos de super sorteo en mi blog de una preciosa pulsera de BURBUJAS DE COLORES !!
    Un besazo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ReplyDelete