Monday, October 28, 2013

Pale Shades




Today I am really happy to show you this outfit! I have always followed Camille from Camille Over The Rainbow blog, and when I discovered she had designed a Capsule collection for Pimkie I went to the nearest shop to see the items and fell in love, really! i decided to wear today 2 of her pieces, this grey sweater with zip and the peach frill skirt :)

I just think they look amazing specially together. I am also craving for a white coat  and white jumper (you can see it here and here). What do you think?

Moreover I decided to wear my new bag from TitisClothing, you know I love this spanish brand as they have a delicate and original taste. I adore the shape of this Birkin Bag, so elegant with a vintage air :)
I must confess I am wearing it everyday as it is super comfy because I can wear it with the hand grip or using the shoulder strap, what else?

Hope you like today's post!! And tomorrow heading back to Milano!
xxx

Hoy estoy contenta de poder enseñaros este outfit! Siempre he sido una gran seguidora de Camille del blog  Camille Over The Rainbow, y cuando descubrí que había diseñado una colección cápsula para Pimkie fui a la tienda más cercana para verlo y me enamoré, de verdad! Hoy llevo 2 de sus piezas, este jersey gris con cremalleras y una falda con volantes color melocotón :)

Ambas cosas son preciosas sobre todo si las combinas entre ellas. Tengo también muchisimas ganas de comprarme el abrigo blanco y el jersey blanco (lo podéis ver ver aquí y aquí). ¿Os gustan?

Por otra parte también estreno mi nueva bolso gracias a TitisClothing, ya sabéis que me encanta esta marca española, ya que tienen un toque delicado y original. Me encanta la forma de este Bolso Birkin , tan elegante y de aire vintage :)
Tengo que confesar que llevo toda la semana usándolo hehe  ya que es muy cómodo porque puedo llevarlo como bolso de mana o en el hombro gracias a la correa que lleva incorporada ¿qué más se puede pedir?

Espero que os guste el post de hoy! Y mañana de vuelta a Milano!
xxx


















I was wearing:
Sweater/jersey.- Camille Over The Rainbow for Pimkie (here)
Skirt/falda.- Camille Over The Rainbow for Pimkie (here)
Bag/Bolso.- Titisclothing (here)
Booties/Botines.- Bough in Turkey (similar here)



Super slim price flash sale!  Only 20 hours LEFT!
Hot items back season!  $16.99 up!
Don’t miss, girls!


7 comments:

  1. Love the sweater and skirt. Both items are great on their own and styled together :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta tu look! La sudadera es preciosa!
    Besos
    http://pourquoimoi.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I0m so much in love with the bag, great look!

    New post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination mini-skirt+sweater, especially in these pale colors!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta! que original el jersey, precioso.
    Tengo la misma falda, pero de Bershka, es taaan linda!
    Besazos!
    http://withmyhips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. El jersey es precioso y muy original !! Te queda genial combinado con esa falda !!
    Un besazo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. M'agrada molt el teu blog :) quina gracia que siguis de Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete