Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mixing




Leopard print is a basic in my wardrobe as you may already know.... I wear it in my shirts, dresses, bags, heels.... and the only piece I was missing were some leopard printed shorts, which now I already have thanks to Sheinside yuhuuuu!! 
This time, combining them took me about, as I was not sure, but at the enden I decided to wear them with my Celine Paris t-shirt from ZLZ :) And this is the result, pretty rocker and sweet at the same time!
And not to wear all new clothings in one outfit I took out my Miu Miu heels which were abandoned for sooo long... I just don't know what I've got!!
xxx

P.S Please Can you vote for me here?? Just 1 sec :)


El estampado de leopardo es un básico en mi armario como ya debéis haber visto... Lo llevo en camisas, vestidos, bolsos, zapatos... y lo único que me faltaba eran unos shorts de leopardo., que por fin tengo gracias a Sheinside yuhuuuu!!!
Hacer el outfit me ha costado un poquito pues la verdad no estaba segura de como combinarlos, finalmente me los he puesto con mi camiseta nueva de Celine Paris de ZLZ :) Y aquí tenéis el resultado, muy rockero pero dulce a la vez!
Y para no estrenar todo en un mismo outfit me he puesto mis olvidados Miu Miu, que he tenido abandonados durante tantooo tiempo... Es que ya no se ni lo que tengo!!
xxx

P.D Porfa me podéis votar aquí, solo os llevará un segundo :)















I was wearing:
T-shirt/Camiseta.- ZLZ (here)
Shorts.- Sheinside (here)
Heels/Tacones.- Miu Miu

Unfold your free style with Romwe items.
Best-seller Collection! Up to 60% off
Do not miss! 72h only!

2 comments:

  1. A great edgy-chic look my dear! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete