Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Spotted



These I guess will be some of my last pics wearing dresses without jackets or tights.... :( I love to wear beared legs..however cold is just arriving!!
I got this Polka dot dress from Romwe, I choose it because the prin reminded me of a dalmata haha dont' you think??
I love how it fits me and must confess that I use it soooo many times hehe when I'm on panic and don't know what to wear, I use my polka dot dress hehehe

I have combined it with my new Zara bag, however I am looking desperately for a new black bag, but haven't found nothing I like yet.. any suggestions??
Happy Wednesday!!

Estas serán algunas de mis últimas fotos con vestidos sin chaqueta o medias .... : (Me encanta ir sin medias  .. Sin embargo el frío esta ya llegando!
Compre este vestido de lunares de Romwe, que básicamente elegí  porque el estampado me recordó a una  dalmata  hahah averdad?
Me encanta la forma del vestido y debo confesar que lo uso muchiiiiiisimo hehe cuando tengo una crisis de no sé qué ponerme,  me pongo mi vestido de lunares y listo!

He combinado el vestido con mi nuevo bolso de Zara, pero estoy buscando desesperadamente un bolso negro nuevo, pero no he encontrado nada que me guste  todavía .. alguna sugerencia?
Feliz Miércoles!
















I was wearing:
Dress/vestido.- Romwe (similar here and here)
Heels/Tacones.- Zara (similar here)
Bag/Bolso.- Zara (here)

4 comments:

  1. Love this dress, perfect with those sandals!

    New post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue shoes look so gorgeous with the printed dress :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta este vestido! tiene muchisima clase y estás guapisima! (:
    un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very chic bag and sandals!! great color and amazing print on your dress!!
    Romwe giveaway on my blog!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/2013/10/romwe-freebies-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete